Part one

Kayla's POV
She was so beautiful. Nina Rodriguez. I didn't think I liked girls until I met her. She made me feel like no other guy could. I think I fell for her. (Warning there is smut)
    She kissed my lips and I kissed her back. We made out as she slid her hand between my thigh. She rubbed me through my panties as a pool formed between my legs. I took off my shirt as well as hers. She removed my underwear and started rubbing me again. She did figure eights around my clit and soft moans escaped my lips. She slid one finger inside me and started pumping in and out at a fast pace. I started sucking on her nipples as I rubbed the other one in between my fingers. She and I both moaned in sync as she continued fingering my throbbing pussy. I rolled my eyes back as I was getting closer. All of a sudden she stopped. I open my eyes and she looks at me as she slowly moves her face closer to my pussy. I feel her kiss the insides of my thighs as she gets closer to where I needed her most. She kitten licks my clit and I throw my head back because of all the pleasure I was feeling. Louder moans left my mouth as I was about to cum. I was getting really close and there wasn't much time before I was going to go over the edge and then I woke up. I wake up and feel a wetness underneath of me and I knew exactly what it was. I decided that since I was really horny I would fix myself. I reached over next to my nightstand and opened the drawer and grabbed the pink toy that I used when no one else could help me with my issue. I pull it out and set it next to me. I pull down my shorts and underwear and start lightly rubbing my clit and I feel a pleasurable feeling. I grab the dildo and put it in my mouth to get it wet. I put the tip at my entrance and slowly push it in. I groan at the feeling of my walls stretching. Once it's all the way in I start moving it in and out. I start picking up speed as I rub circles on my clit with my other hand. My breathing gets heavier as I get closer to reaching my high. I stop rubbing my clit and start rubbing and squeezing my boobs. I only needed to pump it a few more times before I felt myself cum. I pump it a few more times to help me come down from my high. I get out of bed and put on some new underwear and pants. I take off my sheets and put them in my clothes hamper. I walk downstairs to see my sister and her friends. One of them I recognize. It's Nina... I walk into the kitchen and grab a glass from the cabinet and pour some apple juice into it. I sit down at the bar and drink my my juice as I hear someone walk in. I see Nina walk around the bar and stand in front of me on the other side. I get flashbacks from the dream I had. Her fingering me. Those memories all come flooding back into my mind as I hear her talk to me.
"Kayla are you ok?" She asks me for the second time. "O-oh. Ye-yes, in fine. I was just thinking about some things." I tell her trying to convince her. She was a year or two older than me. But we had a strong connection. She was always there for me when I needed someone the most. We've kissed before. She made the move on me. At the time I had a boyfriend, but once she kissed me that changed everything. "Do you know where the glasses are?" She questioned. "They're in the cabinet closest to the fridge." I answered. She grabbed a cup and poured some apple juice in it also. She sat on the barstool across from me and got on her phone. "Why aren't you out there with your friends?" I mumbled. "You are my friend Kayla. Maybe I wanna sit in here with you." She responded. I nodded slightly shocked but I shrugged it off.

-So this is my first story. I hope that it's not bad but it most likely is. Oh well :)