Narry Smut - Take your mind off things

Harry plopped down onto the couch and huffed. Management was really getting to him. He was sick of prentending. Pretending to be in a relationship with Kendall Jenner. Ew. Pretending he was straight. Ugh. Pretending that he wasn't in love with the most beautiful little leprechaun in the entire world. He smiled at the thought, rubbing his face with his giant hands and sighing.

"What's up, Haz?" A strong accent rang from behind him. He smiled as Niall sat down next to him, resting his head on Harry's shoulder and pecking his neck lightly.

"Just.. Management." Harry groaned and Niall shot him an apologetic smile, rubbing his back lightly.

"I would say I could empathise, but you're a lot more adamant on public affection than I am." Niall chuckled.

Niall hadn't been given a fake girlfriend because he never really got caught showing perfect 'Narry moments'. Harry however, wasn't so good at controlling his emotions. Not that Niall didnt want to show the world that Harry was his because, God did he want to. But now, Harry had to have fake girlfriends and they weren't allowed to sit next to eachother in interviews anymore.

" 'M sorry.. I just can't control myself around you." Harry apologised, smiling sheepishly.

"It's fine, you're the one that has to hang around with Kendall all the time." Niall snickered.

"Shut up." Harry smiled, punching his boyfriend's arm lightly.

The brunette sighed again and sat back against the sofa, closing his eyes. He heard some shuffling and opened his eyes slowly to be met with bright blue ones. Niall smirked, sitting on Harry's lap and straddling his waist. He trailed his finger over Harry's chest lightly, looking down at his lap and grinning mischievously.

"Maybe I could.. Take your mind off things..?" Niall looked up to see Harry's emerald eyes darken with lust. Niall grinned and crashed his lips onto Harry's, kissing needily. The kiss was sloppy, but filled with love nonetheless. Niall traced Harry's bottom lip with his tongue and felt Harry smirk, denying him access. Niall rolled his eyes, pressing his hand against Harry's growing bulge lightly, causing the younger boy to gasp, giving Niall full access to his mouth. The blonde licked the roof of Harry's mouth before sucking on his tongue and pulling away, slightly breathless. Seconds later Niall attatched his lips to Harry's neck, sucking on his soft spot which he knew off by heart. Harry let a moan slip and Niall felt his cock twitch at the sound. Niall pulled away to examine the purple mark which sat between the join of Harry's neck and collarbone. The Irish lad smiled and tugged at the bottom of Harry's tshirt, hinting to the younger boy. Harry got the hint and lifted his arms, letting Niall slip his shirt over his head before sitting back to admire his curly haired boyfriend. His tattoos, his perfect abs and V line, the small hairs that ran down his happy trail...

"Stop staring.." Harry blushed and Niall snapped out of his trance, smiling sheepishly before kissing down Harry's chest. Harry groaned quietly as Niall started palming him through his jeans, popping the button undone and pulling the zip down slowly.

"Niall.." Harry moaned breathlessly, tugging at his own jeans.

"So impatient." Niall chuckled, pulling Harry's jeans and boxers down in one swift movement. Harry gasped as the cold air hit his fully hard c*ck, reaching down to grasp at himself. Niall slapped his hand away and tutted at the boy, kneeling between his legs and blowing cool air onto his tip, coaxing a moan from Harry's mouth.

"That's my job." Niall smirked, licking a bit of pre-cum from Harry's tip. Suddenly, the Irish boy engulfed Harry fully into his mouth.

"Ah! Oh God, Ni.." The brunette groaned loudly, bucking his hips into Niall's mouth. The blonde hummed and swirled his tongue around Harry's c*ck, bobbing his head up and down slowly, reaching up to pin Harry's hips to the couch. Harry let out a frustrated growl, trying to buck his hips up but Niall had a firm grasp on them. Niall pulled off his d*ck with a 'pop', swiping his hand over his mouth to wipe the excess saliva and pre-cum from his lips.

"I'd stop doing that if I were you, or I just might not let you cum.." Niall threatened, making Harry whimper and nod quickly, reaching his hands down to tug on Niall's hair. Niall took his boyfriend in his mouth once again, pressing his tongue flat against the shaft and licking up to the tip. Harry pulled on Niall's hair harder and Niall moaned, the vibrations shooting through the younger boys dick.

"Ni.. Im gonna c-cum soon if you d-ont stop..!" The blonde nodded and bobbed his head faster, flicking his tongue against the tip and pushing his head lower to deep throat the boy.

"Ni! Ahhh-mmn!" Harry shouted, throwing his head back and shooting his load down Niall's throat, which the Irish boy happily swallowed. Harry shook with his orgasm as Niall sucked him clean and crawled up his body to give him a sloppy kiss. As Niall's tongue entered the boys mouth he reached down to unbutton Niall's jeans and pull his throbbing c*ck out. The blonde boy gasped into the younger boys mouth as Harry started to rub up and down his length slowly.

"Mmm.. Harry faster!" Niall pleaded, causing Harry to chuckle against his lips. The English boy sped up his pumping, flicking his wrist as Niall moaned into his mouth. Harry dipped his thumb into Niall's slit and squeezed.

"Shit Harry, fuck!" Niall shouted and came hard into Harry's hand. Niall collapsed against Harry's chest, breathing heavily. After about ten minutes of panting they had both come down from their highs and Niall spoke up.

"So.. Do you feel better now?" Niall smiled at his boyfriend. Harry grabbed his face and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

"Much better."

-------------

So that was my first smut. Hope you enjoyed, sorry its so short. Fun fact: It took me an hour to write this at 1am this morning and my tablet somehow deleted it. Had to write the entire thing out again today. So yeah, fun times ^.^ Please remember to:

Vote

Comment

Follow Thank you! ~Rei x