Part one

Angels POV
  I hate you!" I screamed at Cole. I pushed him out the door and slammed it in his face. Cole was my boyfriend, until he cheated on me; with my best friend. I broke up with him a couple minutes ago. He called me a bitch and a slut. I couldn't accept that so I yelled at him and slammed the door. I let myself fall against it as tears fell down my face. Am I really a slut? I'm still a virgin. I refused, even after the 6 months I was with Cole, I still didn't give it up. I couldn't. I didn't feel like he was the right person. But yet I'm supposedly still a slut. "I wish we never met." I whisper to myself. I bring myself to get off the floor and walk down the hall to my room. I decided to grab my phone and text Alyssa.

Angel: Hey.
Alyssa: Hey Angel! We haven't talked in like 2 hours I miss you.
(She's a funny bitch, I know)
Angel: Honestly I hate you, but he we should hang out in a bit. You up for it?
Alyssa: Yes hoeeee. There's a party tonight at Sammy's, we have to go.
Angel: You know I hate his guts.
Alyssa: I know, but it's still a party, and we haven't gone out in a while. Be ready by 8
Angel: Ok Alyssa.

If I'm being honest I really didn't want to go, like at all. But it was Alyssa and if I didn't get ready she would dress me herself. I decided I would take a shower  so I would smell good so I walked in my bathroom and stripped myself of my clothes and turned the water on hot. I waited for it to heat up some and I got in. I sang along to the music that was playing off of my phone as I washed me hair. I finished showering and wrapped a towel around me as I exited the shower. I look at my phone and it was already 7:15. I hurry and dry off so I would have time to do my makeup and hair. I threw on a blue and white skin hugging crop top and some ripped skinny jeans and a jean jacket along with my white converse and headed to the downstairs bathroom where I kept my hairdryer and makeup. I dried my hair and put a few curls in and did a simple cat wing on each eye and a clear lipgloss on my lips and I was done. I waited on the couch until I heard a doorbell ring. I told Alyssa to wait a second so I could tell my mom I was leaving. I told her I was staying at a friends because of how strict she is. We said our goodbyes and I headed out the door. We hopped into Alyssa's 2016 Dodge Charger and headed to Sammy's. We played some songs but as we were just finishing a song she cut it off. "Why do you even hate Sam?" She questioned. "Do you not remember freshman year?" I scoffed. "He tried to rape me in the park." I said a little quieter. "Oh.." she said shocked. I didn't realize that I never told her what happened and why I hated him. But I couldn't believe that day actually happened so I didn't want to tell anyone.

Alyssa's POV
I can't believe that I didn't know why she hated him. But now I don't blame her. I have a few words to say to him myself when we get there. I continued driving but I couldn't seem to get what she said to leave my mind. He seriously tried to rape her. She didn't deserve that. No one does. I completely understand why she's hated him for 3 years. He's gonna regret trying that after I'm done talking to him.
__________________________

Hey guys, this is a pretty intense book so far. I feel really bad for Angel. She didn't deserve that. Well I'll try and keep this book as updated as I can. Hope you lovelies enjoy it <3