Chapter 1: When We Met

Kaitlynn's POV
I was packing my suitcase when suddenly I heard yelling coming from downstairs. I knew it was my mom. I have been stuck with her yelling little ass ever since my dad left us for that slut Maria.

Mom-Kaitlynn! Come on! Get your suitcase, we are going to the airport now!

Me-Okay mom! *rushes to get suitcase*

Mom-Hurry up honey!

Me-I'm coming!
It was only five minutes before we were finally at the airport. I was already annoyed with my mom's stupid fucking Jazz music that she played the whole car ride. I will never understand how she likes that stuff. When I got to the airport I saw an attractive looking guy that seemed about my age. He had a killer jawline and his hair was to die for. I was too busy staring at him when finally he said something.

Marcus-Hi! I'm Marcus! And you are...?
Me-Oh, huh? What? Oh, hi! Nice to meet you Marcus! I'm Kaitlynn
Marcus-So where are you headed to?
Me-Maryland, how about you?
Marcus-Oh my god! Same!
Me-Oh! That's cool!
Marcus-You uh...wanna sit with me...? *rubs back of neck*
Me-Sure...*blushes*
Marcus-Great! *takes hand and pulls to board flight*
Me-My mom should already be sitting down somewhere so I will let her know I'm changing my seat.
Marcus-Okay ☺️

Marcus POV
God this Kaitlynn girl has me going! I can't imagine any girl that has got me this close to a boner just looking in their eyes! Since she went to find her mom, I might as well just go find Lucas.

Lucas-Bro!
Me-Oh, hey Lucas, I was just looking for you!
Lucas-Oh, hahaha
Me-So there is this really hot girl named Kaitlynn and she is gonna sit with us
Lucas-Oh, okay
Me-*looks around* I'm gonna go find her now
Lucas-Okay, have fun bro! *winks*
Me-*rolls eyes and walks away*