The Girl With Style - Chapter 1

Now that the season of the leaves have finally come, so will the colors. Also a reminder of Easter - A wonderful holiday that is filled with wonderful playful colors.

Tops: Mostly black, or blue. A blue button shirt could never go out of style. If it's flowing and free, it will give you a more careless look.

Jeans: Two words - Skin tight. Skin tight jeans are in, making you seam slim when you walk in the park, with all those beautiful colorful leaves around you.

Shoes: I would think that low leather brown boots are so in. Also low black heels with a little buckle on it, will give you a more innocent look.

Accessories: Now with the upcoming happy Easter, I would say that the accessories are in are those Retro 80th's bracelets and those cute little bows as hair accessories or put them with some pearls and wear it as a necklaces. Also big pearl necklace's in the color white or pink.

Colors of the week: Black, Baby Blue, White And the Easter colors - Pink, Yellow, Orange, and a hint of brown.

Outfit of the week: Think colorful tunic with patters - Remember more patters, the better.

With black or jeans leggings and the black low high heels. A short sleeved jeans jacket and long pearled necklaces, with a big white bow on your head to show that you can get dolled up. Also those retro bracelets on both arms in playful colors, showing that you are in with the Easter colors.

Good luck

and Happy Easter!

- The Girl With Style

Release Your Strength in Style!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had finally was done with my article for "Posh & Style Magazine".  I spelled checked and edit it a little more, before I send it to Margret, my boss and the Editor-in-chief. I'm just a writer and a self made editor.

I'm seventeen years old. And yes, I still live with my parents. We live here in California, almost near the beach.

I know that you may be surprised to find that someone who is seventeen and lives in California, works as a writer for "Posh Magazine", the number one fashion magazine in all of the world with it's one and only company - In New York city.

Now I know that this might sound weird. But I do work for "Posh Magazine" as a writer and a editor.

It happened a two years ago, when I was only fifteen years old and was in my Sophomore year of High School.

I was never popular. I was a B+ student, and that was just because I tried so hard to keep my grades up, so that I can get that scholarship. Me and my family are rich, but only because my dad is the head of NSB - National Security Bank. He works as a bank manager and that means that he comes home late. But he still tries to be home to eat with us.

My mom is a doctor, but since my little brother Peter recently came into the world, mom has decided to stay home with him, just until he is old in off so that he won't forget her or remember when she goes back to work and leaves Peter with a babysitter.

And then there's me. I like to help mom with Peter, he is really cute when you see him. My parents did first argue about trying to have another kid, dad just wanted to work and was fine with having just me, but mom wanted a baby to take care of. Someone who would actually be like her ...

When you see me, I look like my mom on the outside - besides dad's baby blue eyes. But underneath it all, I'm just like dad. I'm a workaholic, I dress in style - just like dad, who goes to work in an Armani suit. He's always been rich, so dressing in style comes naturally - just like me, I like to keep things simple and orgonized.

I know what people might think of me when they see me and what I wear