Chapter 1

Fluttershy's POV

It was Monday morning. I went outside,and inhaled the sweet,clean air. I waited for my friend,Pinkie Pie to come over. We always walked to school,together.
"Fluttershy!!" I heard someone call my name. It was Pinkie Pie. She tackled me into a hug.
"Hello!" She said.
"Hey,Pinkie."I said.
"Let's go!" Said Pinkie.
I nodded and we walked to school.
On the way,Pinkie was talking about thia party she was gonna plan. I listened,as we went into the school,and opened our lockers.

"So,you going to the party?" Pinkie Pie asked me.

I nodded.
"Of course. It is your party."
I stated. Pinkie jumped of joy.
"Yippee!" She cheered. A put a small smile on my face.
"Ok..we have to go to class." I said. Pinkie skipped behind me.
We sat in class and discussed about the party. Well...I didn't really say much,but Pinkie was sounding like a howling wolf.
Pinkie got caught talking too much,and got scolded for it. Pinkie huffed and crosses her arms. Good thing I don't really talk..

After class...

After class,lunch time came around.
"Dibs on the cupcakes!" Pinkie said and raced to the front of the line,and practically dragged me over there. I felt a little dizzy,but I settled myself.
Pinkie picked up three cupcakes,while I only took one.
We walked out of the line,with our lunches,and sat down. But,because I wasn't paying attention,I tripped on my shoe laces,and dropped my lunch. Everyone saw and laughed. Even Pinkie did. Tears formed in my eyes.
Then a girl walked up to me and held her hand out. She had purple curly hair,blue eyeshadow and long eyelashes. She looked....beautiful.
The mysterious girl held out her hand.
"Are you alright,darling?" She asked,in a little of a british accent. I grabbed her hand.
"Y-yes..Im alright." I said and smiled. The girl pulled me up.
The girl held out her hand,again.
"Im Rarity. What's your name,darling?" She asked me.
I hesitated to shake her hand,but I eventually did.
"I-I-Im F-Fluttershy."I said. I hated when I sounded like that.
"Nice to meet you,Fluttershy."
Rarity said.
"N-nice to meet you,Rarity."
I said and sat down in my seat,next to Pinkie. Rarity sat with a girl with purple hair,also,but she had pink strands in it. I heard she's veey smart,and a straight A student.
"So,you made a new friend?"Pinkie asked,and took a bite of her cupcake. "Y-yes."I said,and ate a tomatoe off of my salad. "Should I invite her to the party?"
"Well...if you want..."
"Yay! I will! What's her name,address and number?"
"Pinkie. I just met her..I only know her first name. It's Rarity."
I felt butterflies,even if I just said her name. But I just met her. I can't feel like this already..

A/N:Hope you like it! This is my first story so Im sorry if it sucks. Sorry it was short,I was running out of ideas,but Ill make the next chapter longer.
I wanted to make this because Rarishy is one of my favorite OTP's!