My stomach growls, I need food is the first thing I wake up too. I look inside my backpack and pull out the rest of my money. Damn, I only have twenty bucks left. I stuff the twenty in my pocket and fold my blanket back up and place it in my bag. I get up and start to walk down the road. A car goes by the breeze plays with my hair. Another car goes by this one red. Another black, then this dark blue car slows to a stop. The window rolls down and this older woman, a grandma you would say hands me two twenties and tells me to take care of myself and drives off. I smile and place the two twenties in my pocket and keep walking. I end up at a gas station when I step inside the air conditioner blasts me in the face. I put my hair up and start to walk around, I grab five water bottles, some chips, Lunchables, and a big cup of coffee. I go up to the register and check out. Only forty bucks left.

I head outside and start walking again, I am close to the city almost there.  I am so tired even after that coffee I can't keep my eyes open. Then I see the sign I have been waiting to see. Welcome to St. Louis. When I walk into the city I see the ark. I pull out my phone and take a picture. I walk up to the baseball stadium and snap another picture. Then I go to my contacts and hover over my finger over one of the names. Oliver. I press on it and the line starts to ring. Then I hear a click.

"Hello?" I hear him say.

"Hey, Ollie.." I say.

"Sky is that you?" He says.

"Yea, it's me, Ollie," I say.

"Where are you?" He asks.

"St.Louis, the stadium," I say awaiting the yelling.

" We are coming to get you." He says.

"Is Sammy there?" I say with tears.

"Yea we have been here since you went where ever you went," Ollie said.

"Okay, I will be here," I said as I hung up.

I sit on the curb and wait. I am here waiting. Just waiting. Then after a while, a car pulls up to the curb. I watch as Ollie gets out and waits next to the car. I get up and run towards him. I hug him and start to cry.

"Hey, it's okay I'm here," Ollie says holding me tight. Then I see a familiar of mop of dirty blond hair.

"Sammy," I say running to him hugging.

"Sky are you okay." He says. 

"No I'm not but I am now," I say.