I.

Your group has been doing very well recently. Not only had you won 1st place on your first comeback stage but your group also seemed to attract a lot of media.
Your schedule had been getting more and more hectic and it seemed like the bigger part of your day was having a camera film your every move.
With all this going on, the only thing you and your group members looked forward to was the after party for a major korean music award event.
When you looked down the list of people attending the party, your heart seemed to jump up and down. You still couldn't believe you were going to attend the same event as the people you had been admiring all these years.
And then in the midst of the list you noticed the name Bangtan.
You suddenly felt uneasy.
It has been a long time since you saw Jimin. That is ever since the special dance stage you two and some other idols were apart of.
You still remembered how diligently he worked and just how much of himself he had put into the special stage. Without even knowing, your infatuation with him grew with every practise.
He didn't seem to notice you at first. He was careful with his time, always coming in right on the dot, as well as leaving the second the practise is over.
It was only a few days before the special stage that everything between you changed.

You were enormously nervous about the dance. It was the very first time you would be going on stage without your group members and it scared you to the core.
So one day, after the unison practise, you asked to stay a while longer and work on your own.
As someone who never had a huge practise room to themselves, you felt uneasy yet very much relaxed at the same time. Loud music and dim lights had left you feeling energised.
That is when Jimin walked through the entrance.
He seemed to be startled of your being in the room, leaving him standing in between the door and apologising while shifting his gaze all over the room. Everywhere but at your eyes.
You'd like to blame it all on the loud beat which infiltrated your mind that night,  but you knew full well that it was the crush you had on Jimin that led you both practising together.
At first you wanted to leave. You both kept apologising to each other and invited one another to stay alone, making everything seem even more awkward. Only after a few minutes did he, a little annoyed say "I'll just leave. You stay". Realising he was leaving you with nothing but the need to make him stay shouted "maybe we can just practise together, we'll be dancing on the same stage anyways" followed by an awkward giggle.

"Stage in 5 minutes" you heard someone shout your way and washing away the memories you got up from the chair and headed out.