END...

Drifting away in silence from the storm, she's pulled deeper into the darkness, but she impatiently waits for an bit of light to come through the cracks...

She waited so long for some light but it only came once and in a flash it went...she wasn't able to adore it, not even for a second.

She did everything in order to help herself get up, but an unknown force just kept pulling her down and making her suffer.

As she feels that she is done with this agony, she  cautiously shook hands with the devil, an evil cackle arose around her sending shivers down her spine but she forgot all about it when something appeared in front of her.

An illuminated red and jet black alleyway created a path towards a gloomy room, with a sign saying....."END"

She remembered of how she feared such a word and would break down at the very sound of it. But, she suffered much more than that. There's always a reason behind everything...whether bad or good, light or dark, god or devil....we choose one for a reason.

Her life would be free if she choose this path...but sadly she knew that she would have to walk alone. But, she would never ever feel pain or hurt or most importantly love...

Slowly step by step she starts walking until she finally reached the room. She tried looking in but it was no use, it was only black only the words "End" was shone ever so brightly in red..

She sighed in despair realizing that this was her only light calling out and lending a hand out for her. She looked back to see the devil standing there with a sinister grin, while holding a necklace with a picture of her family...the devil slowly started nodding as if referring back to the promise they made.
She had to fulfill this promise no matter what.

She looked further away from the devil and saw shadowy figures running towards her. With horror filling into her soul she jumps into the darkness...but she doesn't cry nor weep nor does she ever feel sadness...
As she gets sucked into the darkness she slowly cracks a smile reassuring to herself that she has fulfilled her promise, with that she fades away...

She is happy though forgotten...she is taken in to the peaceful arms of darkness and laid to rest her heavy heart for eternity....Her promise was to never feel love ever again......

---------------------------------

A.N~
Annyeong..
Thank you guys for reading my mini book..pls do feel free to write a comment on how you felt and i would really appreciate if you voted...thank you so much again...
Khamsamnida!!!

Sung Mi Jin out