Destiel

'Ello lovelies This is my first time writing anything so I hope you like it
~A local sinner~

"Sammy, listen," Dean said tugging at the hunter's arm while looking at a newspaper article he found on the street. "Local drunk stabbed to death by unknown killer. Suspects say he disappeared into thin air. You think it's our kind of case?"

Sam grabbed the paper and read through it carefully. "No sign of fingerprints or a murder weapon, but body is mutilated with cuts," Sam says pointing at the spot he read aloud. "Maybe, I'll have to read up on a few things," the youngest brother said while running his fingers through his hair.

Dean slapped him on the back and made his way towards the fridge for a beer when he was stopped by the sound of wings flapping.

"Hello, Dean," the familiar voice said, a hand on his shoulder.

Dean shuddered and looked behind him, only to find Castiel, inches away from his face.

"Dude, personal space," Dean said taking a few steps backwards.

"My apologies, Dean," the angel said, tilting his head.

Dean grabbed a beer out of the fridge, one for Cas, too, and sat down. He slid one over to him.

Dean popped his open and Cas struggled with the top.

The hunter chuckled, grabbed the bottle from the angel, and proceeded to open it for him.

The bottle splashed out everywhere and Cas chuckled, leaving Dean covered in sticky beer.

Den wiped his face. "Thanks, Cas," he said sarcastically. "You're welcome," Cas said. He obviously didn't get it was sarcasm and Dean blushed.

"Sammy!" Dean called from the other room. Sam sighed and walked into the room, eyeing the beer then Dean. He giggled. "What happened, you two?" Sam said smirking. Dean was red hot. "Just get me a clean shirt, bitch!"

"Jerk," Sam said as he turned his back and walked off to get his brother a clean shirt.

Dean pulled off his beer soaked top and Cas watched, curiously. Dean noticed him watching and his face flushed.

Cas stood up, still eyeing his torso, and cocked his head. He didn't understand what Dean was worried about.

He got closer, breath tracing his neck. Dean shuddered. Cas eyed his lips. Dean's heart beat faster as his face red. He really liked Cas, but he never thought-

They were suddenly interrupted by a large man holding a shirt and a wet towel.

"Hey guys I- oh," Sam said stopping in his tracks. He had a sly grin playing on his face. "OTP."

Cas looked over, hand on Dean's waist. Dean scrambled away and grabbed the shirt and towel, wiping the stickiness away and throwing the dry clothes on. He walked back to the table and sat down, sipping his beer.

The tension was real.

Sam clapped his hands together. "So while you two were, enjoying each other's company," Sam smirked and Dean blushed, leaving a confused Cas behind. "I did some research. We're dealing with an angry spirit."

Dean sighed heavily and watched as Cas sat down, eyeing his drink. Dean was still flustered and Cas was still curious of how Dean's lips tasted...

"Cas, so," Sam started after Dean left to take a shower. Cas looked over at Sam who was fiddling with a bottle cap. "What the hell happened over there?" He asked slamming the cap down. Was he angry?

"I don't know... I believe it was human emotion I was expressing and-"

"hOLY FRIGGIN' CRAP! You. YOU, like my brother!" Sam said enthusiastically.

Cas had to take a moment to register what he was saying. He bit his lip and looked down. "I'm-"

"Sexually frustrated," Sam finished.

Cas cleared his throat. "No, I'm just confused with emotions."

Sam slaps Cas on the back. "Sure you are, bud." At those words Dean walked in with wet hair and a non fully dried body. He sat down at the table and looked at Cas.

"It's okay," Dean said, "you didn't know."

Cas shifted in his seat. He got up and faced Dean. Dean blushed and the room was heated, Cas in Dean's face and Dean shifting around uncomfortably.

Cas breathed on Dean's lips, finishing what he started. He put his thumb on Dean's chin and tilted his head. Dean couldn't take the tension anymore and smashed his lips into Cas's, causing the angel to fall into his lap, but continued to kiss him anyway.

Dean didn't know what he was doing, but he liked it. Even though Cas had never done this, he was surprisingly good. Dean pulled from the kiss to take in some air.

The room was heated and he couldn't take it anymore. He kissed the angel roughly and they both fell back onto the floor, blushing wildly.

Dean ran his fingers through Cas's hair as Cas kissed his neck, then collarbone.

Cas shifted a bit before pulling off Dean's shirt, kissing his chest and stomach. Where did he learn this?

They stopped before Sam opened the door, calling out Dean's name. "I got pie!" He shouted.

Cas gave Dean a hickey to mark this memory before vanishing, just as Sam walked in to see Dean on the floor without a shirt.

"Dude," Sam said as Dean scrambled up.

Dean put his shirt back on and went straight for the pie.

This day just keeps getting better and better.

Hoped you liked it. I've never written anything before so this was a new experience for me. Shh it's okay young c h i l d I know.

*gives u all strawberries*
~Ur friendly neighborhood sinner~