Game Over

Anthony's POV

It was a tipical Monday morning just hanging with my friends near my locker when I noticed that boy again I think his name was Ian or something ."Hey Jordon look at him do you think he's okay"?.I said really wanting to know his answer."Yeah I think he's fine and plus Anthony this is the first time you've mentioned anything about him".I probably looked out of my mind in front of my friends when I was looking at him because they asked me if I was okay I told them I was, not wanting them to think I was crazy.

Ian's POV

Today sucks because guess what I get to go home and do, haven't guessed yet well I have to go home and see my dad that abandoned me, leaving my mom to take care of me."What a dirt bag" I thought.
      Time skip he's at home now
" Mom do I seriously have to see that jerk you call a dad"?I asked. "Yes you have to he's your father and I know he dumped you off with me but he loves you and he wants to see you".She said in a calm voice."Bull crap he loves me" I shot back."Fine Ian we'll try it this time and if you don't like seeing him tell me okay but atleast try it"she said."Fine"I said.
        After seeing his dad
"So honey did you like seeing him again"? my mom asked."No I did not".

Sorry this was so short it was 1 aclock in the morning so I had to go to sleep hope you like the next chapter.