My Idol

<< Fareeha's POV >>

"Good morning young one!" my mom said while I open my eyes.
"Good morning mommy!" I replied.

"Come down with me I have a surprise for you..."she said to me with a very excited tone.
I fixed my bed really fast and came down and what I saw is Jack. He is here.

"Jack!" I said and hugged him really tight. "Oh! My little eagle." He said happily. "I have something to show you little one..." he said while giving me a poster... A poster of the Overwatch with mom in it. "You finally get a chance to have a poster that everyone is in here!" I said in shocked. "Someday you'll have a picture with all of us. Maybe later... Right Jack?" my mom said while getting ready. "Mmm. Yeah! The team is actually not busy today." he said looking at me like he is saying go pack up or go get ready. "Uhmmm you should get ready Fareeha. We are going to the Overwatch headquarters!" he said like he is in an ad or a commercial.

I went to my room and got ready with my grey T-shirt with a little overwatch logo on the pocket and a tight pants. Then I went down to Jack and he said to me"My eagle. Angela said that she bought breakfast for you and she is excited to see you,". "Wow! Angela? Who is she Jack?" I asked because I only know them in their nicknames because it is an Overwatch thing. Except for Jack because he is my mother's best friend and he is the only one I see from Overwatch except for mom. "She is Mercy. She is the doctor." Jack answered.

##Sir, We are landing in a minute##
(voice in the radio)

"Are you ready Ana?" Jack shouted and then he looked at me and said."Are you ready my little eagle?" I answered very quickly "Yes sir!" and mom was packed from a distance and I came to her and helped her carry her bags. I don't understand why is she carrying so many bags and Jack came to help too.

##Sir! We are landing right now##

"Roger that." Jack replied on the radio. "Mommy! Why do you have many bags today?" I asked. "Young one! You'll know when we get there and here are your posters." she said handing me my Overwatch posters...

Here it is! I am going to meet my idols! 😊

Hi guys! I hope you like this!!! It is really hard to think of the right words to put together and make this really good but I think this is fine. If this gets more than a hundred views I would freak out!

If you want a playmate in Overwatch comment on this and I'll do LIVE STREAMS with you guys😏😊😊