✧preface

♥‿♥

Choi Youngjae was beyond nervous for his first day of high school, he'd woken up extra early this morning to make sure he looked well and presentable enough. His little feet hit the cold, cherry wooden ground before he padded across the floor to lay face down on his lilac, fluffy and soft rug. He purred into it, before kneading his hands into the comfy fabric, then he stretched out his legs before a tiny yawn left pink lips. He sat upright, stretching out his yellow fingernails to touch his toes. Giggling to himself, he stood up and waddled over to the connected restroom that was ajar to his messy bed. 

The wall clock read, 5;57 am, groaning to himself, he bent down to open the cabinet underneath his sink. Sorting through the various soaps and washes, he grabbed a cotton smelling bubble wash, along with a bottle of strawberry shampoo. Walking over to the bathtub, he turned on the hot water, just a dash of cold, making it extremely warm to wake him up. He dumped in the bubble bath, smiling to himself as the bubbles filled up the tub. Once it was full, he stripped himself of his cotton pajamas and stepped into the tempered water. Sitting down slowly, he let his small body relax into the water, the bubbles ghosted over his pale chest, the foam popping every so often. He grabbed the strawberry shampoo from the ledge of the bathtub, he sunk down into the water, making his hair wet enough to apply the soap. He poured the cold shampoo into his hands before lathering it into his black hair, scrubbing at it harshly to make sure he got clean. 

Once he finished his bath, he pulled the drain out with his frail hands and stepped onto the the fluffy bath rug. He walked over to the mirror above the sink, wrapping himself up in a yellow towel that went all the way down to his toes. He pulled a blow dryer out from the cabinet and plugged it in, shaking his head free of the water, he started the dryer and started the hot air on his hair. Once he'd finished drying his hair, he combed it into place, making sure that it wasn't covering the blue, submissive arrow behind his ear. 

Stepping out into his room, he skipped over to the closet and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a oversized, blue cotton sweater. Slipping the jeans over his smooth legs, pulling them above his barely there underwear. They fit perfectly, shaping his thick thighs and hugging his hips in the right place. Raising one of his arms to slip on the knit sweater, smiling gently to himself when it warmed his cold body right up. Picking up a pair of yellow socks complete with ruffles at the top, he pulled them up his feet before grabbing a pair of black vans and lacing them up on his feet. Walking over to the full-length mirror on the back of the door, he ran his hands through his hair once more before grinning to himself and letting out a shaky breath through his nose. 

He was ready.

/ᐠ。.。ᐟ\

Walking slowly into the hallway of his new school, he adjusted the grip on his backpack, placing one foot in front of the other. No one seemed to mind him, he made some eye contact with a few girls and boys. Walking to locker number #303 he stopped in front of the blue metal, this was something to keep the dominate and submissives separated. One side had blue lockers and the other had red for people ranked as dominates. Youngjae happened to be an oddity in his family, coming from a family where every other male was ranked dominate, he was considered to be less than almost his whole life. 

In four years, during the last year of his schooling he will take a test where he will be paired with a dominate to stay with for his whole life. That is, of course, only if his dominate doesn't reject him or authorities are called for violence out of the bounds. He had high hopes though, Youngjae was brought up to be respectful to all who came across him, especially dominates. He grew up knowing to respect the authority of those ranked above him, no matter what. That's all Youngjae wanted to be, he just wanted to be good and he wanted whoever was paired with him to be proud to have him. That was his ultimate goal; he just wanted to be a good boy, he wanted to be enough. 

Turning his lock, he opened open the blue locker, standing up on his tippytoes to see if anything was already in it. Pulling out all of his schoolbooks from his yellow messenger bag and placing them in a neat stack. He set a magnetic cup to the back of his locker, putting in some deodorant and a bottle of pink nail polish before taping a picture of his cat named Bambi with sparkly blue tape. He moves to shut his locker, letting out a small yelp when it slams from behind him. 

"You shouldn't make so much noise, most dominates don't like it when their submissive doesn't know how to be quiet." Speaks a rough voice, Youngjae pivots around on his heel to meet the harsh face, of a quite beautiful person. The boy speaking has gelled hair, swept back. His brows are perfectly in shape, he wears a set of earrings in each ear, his lips are full and he smells like expensive cologne. His clear skin radiates against his leather jacket, and Youngjae can practically see the outline of his abs underneath the boy's white shirt. 

'I, um- sorry." He whispers out, keeping his head bowed just as he was taught by his family when speaking to a dominate, which this mad clearly was. 

"What's your name?" The boy practically spits which made Youngjae shiver, yelling always brought back bad memories. 

'Youngjae, sir." Comes the young boy's scared whimper, fiddling slowly with his fingers to calm himself down. He can practically feel his breaths beginning to shake. 

"Well, Youngjae. You walked in here, and your shoes kept squeaking against the ground. I'm gonna have to ask you to take them off." 

"My shoes, sir?"

"That's what I said, isn't it? Now, give them to me." He says in a low and threatening tone. Youngjae nodded slowly, bending down to take off his shoes. Once they were unlaced, he slipped them from underneath his feet. Handing them to the boy, he keeps he eyes trained on his now, sock clad feet which seem to be freezing on the cool tile. The older boy opens his mouth to speak again once a shout is heard from someone down further into the hallway. 

"Im Jaebum!" A cherry voice calls, which makes the older boy turn to see another group of boys waiting for him by the red lockers. "Come over!" The boy yells again making Jaebum nod before he turns to Youngjae once more. 

'Yeah, I'm coming Jackson," he speaks before focusing on Youngjae once more "..Also, Youngjae?"

"Yes sir?"

"I know you have four years, but you might want to work on the weight thing. No one wants a fat sub." Is all Jaebum says before poking the younger boy's soft, squishy cheek, and walks away. 

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 

hi this is short but its only the preface!

this is what i visualize jaebum as in this book :  

youngjae;