Lunchies

During the 1942, (WW2) the greatest conspiracy rose upon the only thing that will change history forever: Lunchies.

A veteran wanted to destroy the world forever with Lunchies, his ultimate weapon. The Lunchies were basically microwave burritos that were infused with a pandemic plague he kept.

Finally, the veteran started selling the Lunchies. It was the most delicious lunch and food of that time. The veteran went on TV and was famous for his Lunchies.

A few years later, he died peacefully, and Lunchies was long remembered. Somehow, everyone obviously wanted to continue the Lunchies campaign, but nobody knew the secret ingredients.

Not until the veteran's friends found the recipe in his house only a week after his funeral. So they started the Lunchies campaign once more. They grew their own ingredients, but little did they know that the ingredients were infused with the Lunchies plague.

Lunchies soon became a popular lunch again, and that kids would buy it every lunch at school or when they're travelling to somewhere and don't really have food.

Lunchies was made quick, it was even commercially available on TV. But then, after you all know that Lunchies was made for the only conspiracy of Lunchies.

Lunchies started killing many of its consumers, including people. The Lunchies started spreading diseases and many other dangerous sickness and all.

Lunchies was soon almost cancelled for production, but despite its deliciousness, the Lunchies made it's way to infecting more people. Finally, the FBI soon investigated the Lunchies.

They found nothing that could possibly infect the consumers of Lunchies. The Lunchies were still investigated until they found out that Lunchies started infecting Earth.

Lunchies then soon became a dangerous poisonous food. In which, the world demanded Lunchies stop being produced.

But it wasn't over, the kids wanted Lunchies and they didn't listen to their parents that their parents told them that Lunchies spread infections and diseases.

Then, one day, the Lunchies was revealed...

The World announced that the Lunchies carried the flu and the plague from WW2. This caused chaos. Everybody demanded the Lunchies to stop being produce. And it did...only for a while.

Eight more years after the Lunchies stopped the production of the Lunchies, controversy soon happened, when the President of the United States announced that they will recreate the Lunchies in a new era.

Everybody panicked about it, but it was created in a safe and clean food production factory of the Lunchies that was under the watch of the FBI. People first ate the Lunchies, it took them 4 months until they found out that the new and improved Lunchies had no infection.

This meant that the Lunchies rose to fame after the people found out that there was no infection. A year later, Lunchies were sold across the globe. Everybody loved it. But then, Judgement Day.