Chi (fma oneshot)

Envy carried a bag of assorted raw meats. It was his turn to feed the chimeras which was a job he actually enjoyed a bit. He wasn't in his 'normal' attire of a sleek black cropped top and black skort because well, let's just say there were some blood stains on them from his most recent mission still, as much as he took pride in his kills and successful jobs he, unlike, gluttony wast a slob. So in place of his regular clothing he wore some simple jeans and a plain T-shirt. He entered the room where all the chimeras were kept when they were not guarding and he plopped down some meat in a few of the bowls. As soon as the meat hit the first metal bowl with a ringing 'clang' sound about five chimeras gathered around hungrily snarling at each other for the food and one chimera slowly stalked out of the shadows and sat down patiently unlike the others. Envy payed no attention to the one not eating. "Hey stop fighting your all getting some." Envy scolded the animals And they whined at him, four of them sitting down in front of their desired bowls while the winning one ate the first piece of meat viciously and hungrily. Envy put meat in the remaining five bowls a chimera at each bowl except the last one. Envy took notice to the absence of one of the chimeras but thought nothing if it as he sat down on the chair with a small sigh of tiredness. He watched the five animals eat and said each of their names in his head. He had named them yes. As soon as he leaned back in the chair the dog/crocodile chimera that had been lurking in the shadows Emerged out of the darkness and happily trotted over to Envy wagging her tail rapidly and rested her head on Envy's knee. "Hey Chi. Your foods over there." Envy said pointing over at the food bowl with meat still left in it. 'Chi' didn't even look In the direction of the food and jumped up on Envy her paws on his chest and licked his face. "Ah hey!" Envy said in surprise to her random affection, the chair nearly tipping over from the sudden force of The chimaera jumping up on Envy. Chi ignored Envy and continued to lick his face wagging her tail happily until Envy finally managed to shove her off. "Ok ok." He said petting her head and smiled and the chimera turned and walked over to her food bowl and ate her food. He named all them yes, but there was some he favored more.