Announcement at PAX

(Hey guys this is a septiplier one shot that may or may not become a full on story so yeah. Aki-chan out)

Marks POV

I mean I am having fun here at PAX but the teasing Jack and I get it is kinda annoying. Jack told me I could tell them after five panels but its been three. I am a little impatient I mean something like this is something to celebrate right.  I have a plan for this next panel and I know It'll work.

(Skip to next panel)

"Hello everyone and welcome to our forth panel of the day" I said cupping my hands over my mouth and mic. "First from somewhere all the way in Ireland please welcome Jacksepticeye" I said as he danced onto the stage. 

    I did the same thing for everyone else including myself.  "Mark why aren't you sitting down" asked Felix. "You guys have been teasing me all day. It hurts" I say in  a fake whiney voice "the only open seat is next to Jack and your just going to tease us". "No I'm not swear cross my heart and hope to die" said Felix. I gave him an im watching you look and sat down next to Jack. So were going to do a QandA which means there's going to be septiplier questions and I to jacks horror will answer truthfully.   " mark mark mark hellllooo you their" said jack bringing me out of thought. "Oh y-yeah im hear no worries" I said. "Well okay then" he said as Felix was handed the cards.

"Okay guys the first one is if you could  cuddle with someone you've done a video with who would that person be" said Felix. I looked at jack who in fact had a don't you dare face but I just smirked and said "Jack of course" then ruffled his hair. Everyone cheered and I heard someone say septiplier away. I was so excited to tell everyone  that pulled jack up onto my lap and whispered into his ear " Can we tell them now pleeeeeease" as everyone cheered again. Jack sighed and said "fine fine go ahead". I grabbed his chin and turned his face twords me before giving him a loving kiss I had been waiting all day to give him.

The crowed cheered and felix and wade danced on stage doing bro fists and fist pumps and attempting to do cart wheel but failing. We pulled apart and I cupped my hands over my mouth and mic and said "septiplier is truly canon. Yes that's right this adorable Irish man is in fact my boyfriend". "How did we know this would happen oh I don't know how about the fact that you guys would cuddle and act all adorable during the panels you guys were on together said Felix." And the fact that you guys were virtually kissing each other in a game   when you didn't know the cameras were on " said Wade. Jack sat on my lap red as a tomato" m-mark why in front of all these people and cameras I thought you were just going to say it "said Jack." Hey hey im just marking my territory "I said.
Jack leans in and whispers in my ear "you wanna do that tonight". I whisper back "uh hell yeah". 

We start laughing and Felix looks at us mid cart wheel attempt "you know we can hear you, your mics are on". "Uh heh heh Yeah" I said Jack and I both a blushing mess. "We totally knew thaaat" said Jack standing up "their on to us run" the grabbed my arm and ran twords backstage. " wait wait we have a panel to do" I said we weren't off the stage yet. Jack stops turns around and slowly walks back with his head down. Everyone had calmed down and we were finally able to finish the panels.