Chapter 1

Amya was coming home from the university she was studying at. The sky was cloudy and she knew it was going to rain. There was something special about rain. She had always felt saver under the cold icy rain.

After a long day, Amya was finally going to meet her best friend. They met in kindergarten and became very close. Their relationship grew stronger and stronger and, here they are, living together in London.

When she reached the building, the girl caught a glimpse of a hooded person but she didn’t care. She was too tired for this. She found Irene in their room. The girl seemed happy. Amya always thought that she looked so innocent with her dark green eyes and her light brown hair, but the truth is that in her friend was hiding a little devil. But she loved her so much for all she was.

“Hey, Irene! Why are you so happy?” asked Amya. The other girl looked guilty…..as always. ”What have you done?”
“Why do you always think I've done something? For a 18 year old you're to suspicious. I haven’t done anything…..well I have. Remember that concert we were talking about yesterday. Our favorite singer y'a know? I've got 2 invitations….Hmmmm, who should I go with?”

“Take me, m-master! I'm under your command. I swear I'll be faithful.” replied Amya with a straight face trying to hide her laugh.
   “Guess what, Am?” Irene had always loved calling her Am. “We’re going to meet her! The concert starts at 9PM so we have exactly 4 hours and 27 minutes to get dressed and then go eat somewhere. I'm going to take a shower. Bye!”

"Well that was quick", thought Amya. She had showered that morning so she was going straight to the clothes.
Opening her closet she realized she knew exactly what she was going to wear – a pair of black jeans with a burgundy shirt, a pair of black high heeled boots and a black jacket. Standing in front of a mirror, she thought of how good those clothes looked on her.

Her skin looked almost like it hasn’t ever seen the sun. Her hair was loose over her shoulder. She never wanted her hair long so it was middle length and her red-brown eyes looked mysterious. Putting on some mascara and some dark lipstick, she heard Irene singing. They both were terrible singers. Terrible.

After half an hour they got out finding out there were 3 hours and a half left till the concert. Amya hadn’t eaten since morning so they went eating. As always, Am ordered spicy food.
“For how long have you been dreaming about him?” asked Irene while almost choking with 13 French fries.

“You already know the answer. Are you still alive? Wanna call an ambulance? For 3 weeks. Every damn night….I mean, I don’t even know him. I only had 4 different dreams, you know. The rest of them keep repeating. I only know that he has a cat named Arthur – the first dream, his hair is brown – second one, he is an only child – third and he is 19 – the last one.”

Amya had been dreaming about the same person for 3 weeks. She didn’t even know what he looked like except for his hair colour.

“Strange. I don’t know…. Too weird. Maybe you had meet him in another life.”

“Yeah, sure! Irene, wake up you dummie! This is real life….. sadly.”

“So complicated…..” They stood in silence for a while, then Irene went on – “ C'mon, let’s go! Wanna see the tickets? Look how cool they are.”

“So cool…..but have you seen this symbol before?” It looked like a 'x' but it has the 4 elements on every end.

“That’s not important. Look at her hair. So gorgeous”

"Maybe you should die it like hers." suggested Amya.

"Maybe, but I don't think it will go along with my eyes. Bad luck."

They were heading to the place the concert was taking place and Amy started to think about those dreams. Even if here mind was telling her they were not important, her heart knew it wasn't true. Not at all. But how was that possible? Whi was that man?