Hermione Granger Loves Severus Snape Part 8

When Severus and Minerva got to Albus's office Severus didn't even bother to knock on the door and once he got in the office before Severus could say anything Albus said: "I know what has happen take me to Hermione " and once Minerva got there Albus said: "I will be back in a few minutes" and so once Albus and Severus got to the Hospital Wing Severus burst through the door and rushed right over to where Hermione was laid and was holding her even thought she was covered in blood then Albus showed up and asked: "Poppy what has happened to young MIss Snape" and poppy turned to Albus and said: "one of her parents are cutting themselves and so it is happening to Hermione" and then with that Albus said: "Severus you need to leave Hermione so that Poppy can get her cleaned upand you need to go and get changed" and then Severus screamed: "i am not going to leave my wife untill she is better" and then for the first time since Hermione was in the Hospital Wing she said: "Severus please do what Albus tells you because then I will be better by the time you get back from changing so please do what you are told" and so Severus said: "fine" and with that Severus kissed Hermione on the hand and then once Severus leftPoppy went to take care of Hermione so that the promise Hermione madde to Severus wuld be done by the time he gets back.

****Later in the Dungeons****

After Severus left the Hospital Wing he was rally sad so once Severus got down to the Dungeons he headed straight to his closet to get a change of cloths and then once Severus was changed he decided to grab Hermione some change of cloths so that she when she gets well enough to leave the Hospital Wing she could change into her clean cloths and not be covered in blood.