Unsure

Dean's perspective
         It's good to be back in the bunker. This was an interesting day. We found a nest of vamps who happened to be working with demons. Fun. Then Castiel had to come and save our asses.  He was so strong I love having a friend like him. I-I-I mean I like having him as a friend(Blushing)." What you thinking about?", Sam asks me as he enters the room." Nothing.", I say trying to hide my embarrassment."All right it is just that you look like a tomato.", Sam says and laughs. I don't think this is funny but I laugh along just so that I don't seem suspicious. I quickly finish what I am doing and go to my room. I put my headphones on and slowly drift away into warm comforting sleep. All I can think about though is Castiel.
Castiel's perspective
         I twist and turn in my bed trying to sleep(Even though I don't need to). I can't seem to get comfortable and all I can think about is Deans face when I saved him and Sam. He looked at me a way he never had before. Something more than just a friend. It was kind of nice. What am I saying! Dean and I are just friends I mean he is a human and I am an angel. Things like this are forbidden. Plus he would never want me. He doesn't as he would say "swing that way". Even if I were to be in a women's body he would still think of me as a man and just a friend. I have no chance. If I tell him how I feel then I will either gain something else or lose a friend. I already make him uncomfortable with my lack of knowledge of the human world. He would have to deal with my ignorance even more and would have to teach me things about his world. Me being an angel makes everything more complicated. Unless. No it's an insane idea, but it would solve many problems. Am I really willing to give up my grace and become human, for Dean? With that thought I slowly drift off to sleep.