1.

I sat on the far end booth at a coffee shop. A young girl looking for an escape within a book. I was reading Out of my mind by Sharon M. Draper.

"Words have always swirled around me like snowflakes-each one delicate and different, each one melting untouched in my hands."

I've read this book many times, many to know the book's words by heart.

I wasn't paying much attention when I hear a soft deep voice say, "may I sit here." I must be hallucinating, I thought. I hear it again "may I sit here," only this time louder. I look up and see a boy.

"Uhh.. Y-eahh sure," I stutterd, words are hard to speak. I close my book and look up to find dark chocolate brown eyes. His eyes weren't simple brown, but ones to get lost in. They simmered in the sunlight it looked like they held a galaxy in them.

"What are you reading?" he asked pointing at my book. "Out of my mind." He had straight, dyed green mint hair that fell down to his eyes.

"Yoongi" the lady behind the counter called out. "I gotta go.. See you around," the boy said. I looked down too my book and moments after I got up and walked out of the shop. The warm morning breeze brushing my skin giving me goosebumps. I cross the street onto the park pulling my hoodie up.

I take a seat under a blooming tree and plug in my earbuds playing Crazy by Shawn Mendes. I look up to the sky an watch the leaves on the tree dance to the birds chirps.

"Have you seen a boy with mint hair around here?" I look straight up and see a boy greeting me with a smile exposing his dimples. "I'm Namjoon" he followed bowing down. "I'm not sure.. I saw him earlier today in that shop across the street," I got up and held out my hand ,"I'm y/n" and smiled. He grabbed my hand and greeted me. "Thank you, can you help me find him?" he asked. I nodded and grabbed my book.

We walked around the park until we spotted a group of guys, all with different colored dyed hair including the mint haired boy.

"Hey Guysss.. I found the cutest girl in the world!" he shouted over. "Rapmon! Don't scare her," I look up to him in confusion. "Let me explain.. We're a band and my stage name is Rapmonster." Well they look like they would be in a boy band, I thought. "Nice to meet you all i'm y/n" I said greeting them. I look over to the mint haired boy, he already had his eyes on me. "hey, nice too see you again," I said.

"This is Suga, J hope, Jin, Jimin, V, and.."
"Jungkook" a boy next to him blurts out. "You're beautiful.. Suga was right," Jungkook says wrapping his arm around Yoongi's neck, which i guess is Suga.

"Thanks" I said looking down. "Oh c'mon dont look down" I feel someone's fingers below my chin lifting my head up till i meet the same pair of eyes. Its Yoongi's smile that lightens up the mood.

"Lets go guys.. Before it starts to pack up" Namjoon says. I start to make my way back. "Where are you going?" Jungkook asks.. "Home" I respond. "No, you're coming with us" J hope hands grabbing mine and pulling me over to the group. "No really guys i don't want to both.."
"You wont" Jungkook interrupts.

-
Thankyou for reading, like I said it's a short story.