I Thought You Loved Me (Connor Franta and Cameron Dallas + Magcon)

•Bethany's Pov•

"Beth, Beth, Beth!" Maey called. "Your boyfriend is at the door!" She called again. I got up from the bed walking out, quickly glancing at the mirror at the hallway to see how I look. I headed for the door, I unlocked it to see... Connor. "Hey munchkin!" Connor said kissing my cheek. "Ewww! I never want a boyfriend!" Maey said in disgust. "Sure just wait till you grow up." I replied to her. "So what brings you here?" I asked Connor. "I just wanted to ask if you want to go out tonight?" Connor said answering my question. "Why didn't you text me then?" I said in a silly voice. "I wanted to see your beautiful face" Connor replied. "So you want to go out tonight?" He asked again. "Yea, sure!" I said excited.

-Later in the day-

"I think we should get ready soon." Connor said pausing the tv. "Okay, I'm gonna shower" I say heading upstairs. "Okay." He says almost yelling. Later he follows.

•Maey's Pov•

After Beth and Connor headed to the living room I went to my room. I went on Instagram and see what was going on. I gained 376 followers. "Wow.." I said to myself. And I see some comments on my photo like "Omg it's Beth's sister! Please tell Bethany to follow me!" @bethsdiys said. I wanted to tell Beth but comments like these annoy me. And if I were to tell here it would annoy her to. So I just ignored it. I heard the shower go off, so I went upstairs in Beth's room to see Connor on his phone. "Hey Connor! Are you and Beth going somewhere?" I ask. "Yeah. We're going on a double date with Kian and Andrea." He replies. "Can I come!" I say almost screaming. "Go ask your sister about that. If she's says no tell her I said its fine." He says. "Okay." I say walking away. I head towards the hallway near moms room. I quickly barge into the bathroom. Beth peeks her head out the shower. "Maey! Why are you in here!" She screams. "I wanted to ask if I could go with you and Connor." I say. "No!" She quickly replies. "But Connor said I could!" I say with my voice getting mad. "Really?" She sighed as if she knew what I was about to say. "Yes really." I said. She sighed again. "Okay." She said. "Now get out, I'm showering!" She adds to the previous sentence she said. I walked outside and rushed to Beth's room. "Connor she said YEESSS!" I say yelling at the end of my sentence. "Awesome!" Connor said. "Go get ready we're leaving soon." Connor says. "Okay." I say exiting the room. I enter my room and open my closet. Then I think should I shower. Nah I showered last night. I pull out a white shirt, black pants, blue oversized cardigan, and light purple vans. After I looked in the mirror then looked out my window. It looked hot so I put my hair in a ponytail. I took one more glance at the mirror. I'm all ready. I went outside and walked my way to Beth's room. She was wearing a black crop top, skinny high-wasted jeans light washed, white low cut converse, and a skin toned cardigan. "Ready to go?" Connor asked us. "Yes." We said at the same time.

-

Instagram: @jacksbae