Chapter one: The 3 Witches

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. The repetitive tapping was the only sound running through the dark room as a male seated at the end of a long table continued to impatiently tap his fingers on the white table cloth of the piece of furniture in front of him. His hand that wasn't making the annoying sound was supporting his head up as his dark brown eyes glared at the giant doors set in front of the table. "Where is she?" He asked, a hint of anger in his voice.

"I don't know, Alex. I do hope she shows up soon! My trolls will be so disappointed if she doesn't receive the flower crowns they made!" A soft, calm female voice rang out in the darkness as a girl far off in the corner of the room held up two flower crowns hanging from her wood textured brown wrists. The flower crown dangling from her right wrist was made entirely out of a pale pink flowers, small vibrant green leaves sticking out here and there. The second flower crown had a pattern in switching from a light blue to plain white flowers, magenta colored vines held the group of flower together, keeping it in it's round shape.

The girl also sported a flower crown on her head, a mixture of dark yellow and purple roses plopped on top of her wavy brown hair. Both colors were meant to represent royalty, the dark yellow suppobly meaning gold, representing the riches royalty are known to hold while the other color purple showed a more common way of showing royalty. The most stunning feature of the girl was her pale pink eyes. Her irises were shaped like hexagons, with matching red pupils.

A frown appeared on the man's face. "Did they make one for me?" he asked, feeling left out.

The young looking girl opened her mouth as to speak, just to give an awkward frown to the male and looking away. Only silence filled the room, both of its occupants wished for the girl to get there soon, knowing she'd break the silence. Alex's tapping had died out long ago.

A few minutes later-which seemed much more like decades- a bright light enter the room, the two red doors opening widely and quickly, a short outline blocking a tiny bit of light.

"I'm here!" A female voice yelled, nearly out of breathe. As if on cue, the flower crown holder in the room seemed to skip over to the girl, placing the blue and white flowers on her head. "Daisy! It's so nice to-" A loud deep voice cut her off, making the girl flinch.

"Sage!" Alex yelled as he stood up, his beautiful red dress moving and making noise at his movement. "Where have you been?" He glared at the girl. "Me and Daisy have been waiting forever for you. How dare you mak-" This time it was Sage who interrupted the male.

"Daisy and I." Alex didn't understand why the girl cut him off to say such a simply thing. "Daisy and I would be the correct grammar, not "me and Daisy."" She sighed as the black haired boy rolled his eyes. Sage looked down at an old watch strapped to her wrist."And secondly, you've been waiting 46 minutes exactly. That wouldn't even be enough time for you to change dresses!" Sage joked, her neon green eyes brightening and a goofy smirk appearing on her face as Daisy snorted, holding a hand over her mouth to stop from so much as giggling at the joke.

Alex glared at the dark blue haired girl as she walked towards the table. "What has gotten into you today? You're usually never late to meetings! And you certainly never insult my girly features." He growled blushing and looking away, hugging his red dress. "Which wouldn't be a problem if I had guy friends." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry! I forgot to set an alarm to remind me! So I got all caught up in my personal life I nearly forgot the meeting!" She laughed, scratching the back of her head.

Alex shook with rage, face turning a bright red, he opened his mouth to start lecturing her again. Daisy quickly placed her hand on his shoulder. Alex froze almost immediately, waiting for her to speak. After a few minutes, the girl finally spoke. Her voice was soft and quiet. "Alex. Let it go." Is all she spoke.

"Let's just start the meeting." Sage spoke, raising her hand above the table, staring at it before her pointer finger lit up, turning a bright glowing orange that continued to brighten to a burning red before her finger caught on fire, lighting the room just enough to see the candles right in front of Sage, before said candle lit up, increasing the amount of light in the room. Sage jumped up onto the table, care to not let her light blue dress touch the flame. Right in front of her face was a chandelier with candles being the source of light for it, diamonds and fake roses decorating the holders for the candles.

It took her a few minutes to light every last red wax candle, almost falling in the process, thankfully catching herself. Nobody spoke while Sage was working, the only thing to be heard was Daisy's soft humming.

Hopping of the table carelessly, Sage clapped her hands. Alex slowly looked up to glare at her. "Okay. What are we doing here. This seems like an element problem. NOT a witch problem."

"I have so many reasons to come to you guys instead of them. Like Lilly made everyone hate my guts. And you're stronger then my Flamers." Sage explained.

"Wait! What happened? I didn't know you guys talked about this before the meeting!" Daisy yelled waving her hands in front of her.

Alex and Sage exchanged a glance at eachother before Sage explain, "Lantern's brother is out to get Ash Land." Sage looked towards the door, her loyal friend Lantern standing by the door silently, like he always did during meetings.

Lantern looked just like any other Flamer from Sage's kingdom. A small little ball of flame a little over four feet tall, eyes coal black. Lantern's eyes always held a look of insecurity, always worried about this or that. Lantern's "hair" (Flamers don't actually have hair, the top of their heads just are different shapes, like hair.) was, once again, not very unique from the rest of the Flamers it mixed in well with the rest of him, being a simple flame shape, easily whipped around by wind.

"W-Why?!" Daisy yelled, completely shocked. She didn't even know Lantern had a brother, let alone an evil one out to get her friend's kingdom. Granted, Sage had no clue about this said brother either until the matter came to her attention.

Sage sighed, shaking her head. "Not even Lantern knows."

Lantern stepped forward. "My brother's always been a trouble maker. I think he learned not everyplace has the same type of government and wants to tear ours down so he doesn't have to pay for his crimes. J-Just a guess, though!" He spoke.

"But are government is perfect! R-Right, guys?" Daisy ask, grinning.

"I guess?" Sage started, rubbing the back of her neck. "I mean, no matter what government it is, there's always room for improvement!" Another argument went out between Alex and Sage, argueing about governments and money, and power, everything that could be thought of to argue about was.

These are the three witches. There's Alexander Permane (Last name subject to change) the king of human witches. Human witches are what your familiar with. The ones that were burned at the stake, and used herbs for spells and potions. Human witches are strong, even though they are the weakest type of witch.

Alexander is OBSESSED with the name Alex. His wife's name is Alexia, and Alexia is pregnant with a baby, who they plan to name Alex or Alexandre, depending on the gender. Alex always wears a dress to a meeting, wondering how he got someone to marry him? ME TOO. Alex is the basically the leader of the three, even though there is no real leader.

Then there's Daisy, queen of the troll witches. Troll witches are like the witches you'd dress up as for as Halloween. The ones with green faces, long noses covered in warts, with an evil laugh. Despite their appearance, Troll witches are the nicest people you'll ever meet! Daisy was actually chosen as queen because she's the prettiest-and nicest- girl in the village.

Then there's Sage, the queen of the Spirit Witches. She's also the goddess of fire, the role of which she inherited from her mother, and leader of dragons, which she also got from her mom. Sage's only living family is her twin sister, Casey. They're mom passed when they were ten thousand years old, which is pretty young compared to their age now. Amber-their mom-spent years training Sage to be the best ruler possibly before her death. Amber was only 30,000 years old before her death. Sage and Casey weren't ready for her to go.