The Morticians Daughter

Avalina was in Forever 21 looking for bracelets For her Outfit all ready for the prom in three months time. She looked across to see her worst enemy, Alisha. Bitch please, i could removed 99% of your "Beauty" with a face wipe Ava Laughed to herself. that girl was like a lion in a field of antelopes. She carried on looking through the accessories, She didn’t really know why she was going. She didn’t have a boyfriend or anything her dad was way too strict. She didn’t like anyone and she only a few distant friends however she had nothing better to do at home and it was Meant to be the best night of her teenage life. ‘Hmmmm.’ She thought, ‘these are pretty.’ Eying a pack of Silver Bracelets encrusted with black diamonds. ‘Yeah’ She smiled to herself and headed towards the checkout.

“Thank you.” She said, Leaving the shop in an ordinary fashion. When all of the sudden BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! A Huge tall security guard Bombarded towards her. “may i look in your bag?” He asked deeply. She nodded and passed him it. “and what is this exactly? He said Reaching out a pair of pink sunglasses. With the tag still on them. She looked up Behind the guard to find alisha and her best friend leah laughing and waving “I swear it wasn’t me! I –“ He grabbed her arm and Cascaded her through the isles to the back of the shop. “ Were going down to the station .” “I would never steal! “ she yelled fighting against him but He just ignored her and dragged her through. He told her to sit down while he made a call. He leaned into the walkie talkie on his right shoulder and said some numbers He pulled her along to the police station just around the corner. “stay here.” He said seating her in the waiting room.

Ava stared at the floor Looking VERY guilty, ‘why do i feel this way? I did nothing wrong?!’

“Here you go.” said a voice.  She turned to find a tall boy leaning down to give her a cup of tea. “hey, what you in for?” He asked laughing. “ for your information,” she said angrily “I shouldn’t even  be here ive been falsly accused. So anyone who says i did anything is some dumb fuck” She cursed him. “Hey, hey, Just doing my job.” “Yeah well. I prefer if you did it without hitting on me.” She Sat back Fiercly rolling her eyes. “ha-ha! Hitting on you? If anything im just being very friendly.” “Hmmm. I bet.” She said looking him up and down and scowling. “so why are you in here?... Drugs?” “Haha.No. Im not in the slammer, i just work here My dads a cop you see i have this part time job making coffee and all “ "well my dads a mortician" he nodded awkwardly. "so what school do you go?" She asked as he sat down. "Bridgeway, you?" "Same i wonder why ive never seen you around what year half are you in?"  she asked "10Y" she nodded.  Shortly, the security guard returned with a doughnut. “hes ready for you.” Said the tall guard. "See you around im alex by the way" smiled the boy,

I was told to go into a huge room with 2 cops, a man around 40 and a women around 30.              "Your father will be here shortly." said the man Looking at some papers. 'Oh no' Ava thought her eyes widened in fear. her dad Steve was very strict wither her and he would never believe her if she told him the truth about elishas little scam. Her father walked into the office. 'Oh no, oh no....' she grinded her teeth. "mr.John Peterson?" ask the women. her father nodded the lady took him outside as the other policeman and avalina sat in silence. A few minuites later they walked back into the room, "you can go now." she said pushing her along. Ava and her dad walked back through the waiting room she saw alex and smiled at him, "hey." He said, she just nodded and carried on walking. Ava followed her dad to the car, she got in the back and fastened her seatbelt. "do you want to explain any of this?" her dad said calmly. "Dad, it wasnt my fault-" "No. Nothings ever your fault is it?!" He raised his Voice at her. "But dad-" "No buts!" He yelled."She felt like she had done enough already so she melted down in to the back seat.

When they got home half hour later Avalina Headed straight to her room. Thankfully her father hadnt taken any luxuries of her she still had her phone and computer. She immediatly checked her facebook before her father removed it. A friend request popped up 'Alex Harding' She accepted and thought she might have a sneek peek of his profile. Meanwhile her dad was heading up the stairs while she was looking through his photos. He walked in with in seconds just seeing whats on the sccreen. "Is that the boy from the police station?" He asked red in the face. "Yes dad- But its not what you think-" He shook his head."You KNOW how i feel about Boys Ava !"  He shouted angrily."girls shouldnt have boyfriends until they are ready. and especially not at your age and i dont like the looks of him. Im watching you Ava. your turning me grey." He walked out of her room and thudded downstairs.