Bestfriend-1

My mom had awaken me from my deep sleep all I was thinking about how yesterday I was attcaked by a Vampire. Yes, I just said Vampire. I live In a word full of Vampires while I'm a Human. Us Humans live lower then Vampires. Vampires rule the world basically. There are humans beside Me and my Family but Vampires hunt. On humans. Basically all the blood bags we have goes to Vampires. 14 times a week so I'm used to it. Besides my friend Madison who just moved here from US. Why would she want to live in Canada? I fluttered my eyes open because the bright light made it hard to see... ANYTHING! I got up out of my bed smiled then walked to my closet full of clothes from Forever 21. I picked out a light pink crop-top and found some grey skinny jeans to match. Then I joyfully skipped to the bathroom and began to brush my brown hair. After I put my hair into two French braids. When I was done doing my hair I did my morning routine. I know. I'm a kid at heart, but a high school cheerleader on the outside.
"Ayyeee, cutie waitin outside your house for you!!" My best Vampire friend Xavier. Xavier wasn't like normal Vampires. He was so kind and gentle. I was also his blood doner. It didn't make it werid though. You were aloud being friends with a Vampire, but if a human dates one then Vampires won't be happy... And yeah you know the rest probabaly. #WorldWar3!! Anyways.... I put on my black flip-flops. Skipped to the door with a big smile on my face. My Mom (Kayla) ran to the door also with a bigger smile it was so amazing that she could smile THAT big! "Love you Sweets!" "Love ya' mom!" I replied. I walked out the door then tripped over the door step. Did I metion I was clumsy. Blood covered my one black sandel. Xavier came running while I tried to get up. He helped me up with a chuckle. "Are you just gonna stand there and laugh at me?" I said as sassy as I could. "Here I brought you these." He was holding paper towel to clean my blood of. After we did get me up a cleaned up. "Hey Callie... I- ughh- need to talk to you." Xavier said with a blank expression on his face. "You know how you never been to my house, or met my parents..." He continued. "Ughh- im - ughh...." He stuttered. "I know." I cut him off. "YOU DO?!" He yelled as he stopped walking. "Yeah.." I laughed. Meaning I said those things sarcastically. "Well I'm gonna take you to my house tonight after school." I felt nervous when he said that. "Um- I'm nervous now that you said that.." I said quietly. "Why?" He said concerned. "What if they don't like me..." I wandered of into deep thought after I said that. He chuckled which made me lose my train of thought.

•After School•
"hey (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)girlllyyy! Hurry up at the front waiting!" Xavier texted me.