WERE ARE YOU?

''ANGEL WERE ARE YOU'' ''PLEASE ANSWER ME'' It was a bright sunny day , My Friend angel and I were at my house , Having a great time just chilling!

But all a sudden that change. I had walked in my room for a while since angel disappeared. I thought she was just playing around , Until I started hearing banging on my back door. It was angel crying for her life I didn't realize it was her until I finally walked to the back door and looked in the peek hole. As soon as I walked up to the door all I seen was a car pull up behind her and she dashed off , the car zoomed off as if it was chasing her. I quickly opened the door "ANGEL , WERE ARE YOU"

Tears started bawling out of my eye's Angel was gone I started panicking "SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE" I didn't know what to do! my best friend my sister, shes missing. I thought she would run back around , but she didn't she just disappeared and never came back. I tried to call angel's mother but she wouldn't pick up the phone , I called the police they didn't answer either. It was as if everyone was just ignoring me. I panicked "OMG WHAT DO I DO?" I have no one to go to I dashed to my room and sat down , it was all happening so fast I didn't know what to do. "Do i go look for her , do i just wait for her to come what?"