Train ride

It all started when myself and Katie were in town doing some shopping. My heart began to race to unimaginable speeds because my three most loved boys were walking down the street. I screamed on the top of my voice as I saw them and so was Katie. at this moment I was completely hyperventilating!!!

They didn't notice us as we were in the window of new look. We saw them they were walking towards the train station. Me and Katie only needed to glance at each other and we knew what to do. We jolted as fast as we could in front of them to the train station . They already had their tickets and were getting on the train we finally bought ours and the whistle blew. We only had seconds to finally meet our heroes in person. The train man with the table tennis bats shouted and the train began to move. We ran with all our might and literally slammed our bodies into the doors to open them!

We jumped onto the train and walked up to them in a panic. I must have looked absolutely minging because I felt like my face was on fire! Dan and Ab were on one side of the table and Michael was on his own on the other side on the table. Katie jumped over and sat next to them before they even said "hi"! Well that was my first line other than "MARRY ME MICHAEL !" I didn't realise I actually said it to his face!!!

they were even nicer than I thought! I had no where to sit, so Michael signalled to sit on his lap. I blushed and went bright red but of course I couldn't say no! And why would I ??? I sat down and we began to talk. He held his hand out and intertwined his fingers with mine. I didn't know where we were going but I didn't care!

Michael's hand moved away from my hands and moved towards my hip. I shivered all over and blushed a bit. He leaned over and whispered into my ear ."Move your leg over to the other side" I was straddling on him. Both hand were now moving slowly and seductively towards my waist. He pulled me closer.

I could feel his warm breathe against my face. We leaned closer and his soft sweet lips touched mine. I can not begin to describe how amazing that kiss was well snog well French kiss... well aha you know. We finally breathe and I get memorised by his beautiful chocolate eyes .

He whispers in my ear so quiet and soothingly "Be mine Rowena, never leave me, I love you."

(Thank you so much for reading hope you enjoyed!!!! I will be writing moreee) !!!xxxxxx I love M.A.D

BY ROWENA 😍😍😍😍