Think About It!

Think about it!

When u told her she was fat..

Or ugly..

Or told her that she should go die!

Did u ever think about it!?

Because now that same girl is in here room rocking back and forth thinking

"Why do they hurt me? Why do they hate me? Why cant they just leave me alone?"

I bet ur at home like

"Lalala! Lets get on facebook!"

Because u didnt think about it!

U didnt think about what u were saying, did u!?

Thought so!

So u keep doing it huh?

And u dont even think about thinking about it!

So it gets worse for the girl you do it to.

She now cuts herself to get rid of the pain!

Really?

All u had to do was think about what u were saying!

U still dont get it.

So u keep on doing it!

Calling her fat ugly telling her to go kill herself.

Little did u know that she already had a date and time for her death!

U have put her through so many words that she wants to die!

U know how shittie u have to be to make a life a a good person that bad.

And then for the day after she is gone act like u didnt do a thing.

And of course because u are the captin of the cheerleaders or the class president or ur boyfriend is the captin of the football team.

No one belives that it would be u.

So u get away with it.

U know how much pain u put her through?

She cried herself to sleep everyday!

Everyday her cuts got deeper!

And all because u wanted to call her a name!

Really?!

Wow i hope u are happy with urself! But u know what!?

U will get urs.

Because soon u will break ur knee and wont be able to cheer.

Ur boyfriend will break up with u and someone else will beat u in the presidential election.

U will be in the exact same position u put her in.

So next time u wanna call that girl in the corner fat or ugly or tell her to kill herself..

THINK ABOUT IT!

Think about how u would feel if it were u?

A/N:  Okay so im sure u guys might wanna know why i decided to write this story. Well this is me. I was the girl that was bullied. I was the one who cut. I was the one who attempted suicide. I was the one who watched the captin of the cheerleaders life fall apart. But u know what i did to that girl? I helped her! I held her when i seen her in the hallway crying. Or helped her up when she was pushed. Or even stopped her from killing herself! WHY!?!?! U might ask. Well beacuse i knew what it was like to be alone and want that one person to hold me or help me up or even stoped me! I dont care what u have done to me or what u wanna do to me i will never let anything happen to u. Beacuse no matter what we have been through i will always help u. Because i thought about it. I thought about what it would be like to be alone. By myself in the corner and i even lived it. And i would never let anyone feel like that! So all i beg of u!? IS TO THINK ABOUT IT!