Tickets

"Oh boy school again." I spoke to Samantha sarcastically.

"Oh c'mon you know you love it!" She playfully punch my arm. I smiled at her response. We head towards our lockers.

"I do when I'm with my friends. But I rather be at a EDM concert or at home watching anime." I take a look at me phone. No message. I sigh escaped my lips as I leaned on one of the lockers.

"Is it that guy again? Ya know he's a famous YouTuber. Which means he's probably the type to ignore his fans and look for the fame." She patted my back.

"True, but all I said is that his work is awesome. Shouldn't he at least say thanks or something?" I showed her my phone. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look towards the figure. Oh its Marshall Mell. He pointed to his locker.

"Oh, sorry." I quickly got off the locker. I watched him as he did whatever he had to do with his locker. He looks so cute. Even though his helmet is blocking his face, he's cute. To his white shirt, white pants, white Air Jordans, and his white marshmallow helmet which had a cute smiley face.

"Hey Marsh, do you have an extra pair of earbuds?" Samantha gave him a begging look. He nodded then gave her a pair of earbuds. I smiled at him.

"Hey Samantha, do you think if I text him again he'll reply?" I rubbed my neck as stare at the ground.

"Taylor, I don't want to be mean but just lay off of him. I told you guys are like that. They want fame and never text back. Hey I'll take you to the next Marshmello concert!" She squealed as she pulled out two tickets from her pocket. My eyes widen.

"No way! Really! I love you!" I squealed as I pulled her in a tight hug. OH MY GOD!

"Happy early birthday, Tay!" She whispered. I take a look at the ticket. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw the date.

"Its on my birthday! Oh my God! Thank you Samantha!" I placed my hand over my mouth, to stop myself from screaming. I felt another tap on my shoulder. It was Marshall. He held up a paper with writing. 'I'm sorry. I couldn't help but listen. But HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Is it ok if I get you a birthday present?' I mentally read.

"Thank you and sure. I wouldn't mind a present. Do you wanna sit next to us at lunch?" I smiled. He eagerly nodded then the bell rang. Great school.

"Cmon lets go!" Samantha pulled me away. I wonder what he's gonna get me. Better yet, why would he give me something? Oh well. We walked inside the class and sat in our seats in the back. I sat in the corner next to the window. I just love to stare out the window. Thats all I do. Just stare out the window while listening to Marshmello, Daft Punk, Dead Mouse, or metal like Slayer, Pantera, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, and Slipknot. I could almost feel the breeze of the wind flowing through me. My heart pound at the thought of Marshall. I wonder why he is so alone. I mean he gets bullied everyday. I'm basically the same person as him but people don't bully me, why? Oh yea because my father is a drug dealer who has gangs to check people off their list. But its not that bad actually. I wish people would stop being afraid. I mean like if you don't get on my dad's nerves you're all good.

"Taylor, what is the square root of 49?" Mr. Lyndal asked.

"7." I reply continue to stare at the window. Satisfied, he continued with the lesson. I look over to Samantha.

"Yo, do you think we could meet Marshmello?" I whispered. She smirked and shrugged. I head to music class as soon as the bell rang. I sat in my corner seat.

"Is it ok if I sit here?" A boy spoke who had a shaved side, black raven hair, snake bites, gages, over sized glasses that work, brown eyes, grey gamer shirt, black and white flannel, black pants, and checkered vans. I smiled.