Prologue (ish)

It was the first year back at Hogwarts after the war and things were still dreary. Everyone still had Voldemort on their minds, even though he was dead. Some people still had suspicions that he was in fact not dead, but staying in the shadows like he had done before. Harry, Ron and, Hermione were going to Hogsmeade, and it was such a beautiful day. The sun was out, and it was warm but not too warm, and cold but not to cold. The sun was out but not enough to make them squint their eyes, but their was enough sun so the sky was still a bright blue. It was a cloudless day and no one not even Ron could ask for a better day. No one cared to say it but it was the Fred's birthday. A year had gone by and still the wound was wide open. But whenever anyone mentioned Fred to anyone in the Weasley family, they didn't utter a single word the rest of the day. Ron wouldn't even eat! That's why the trio was going to Hogsmeade, along with Luna and Neville. Ron and Hermione had broken up so it was still a bit awkward around them. But, everyone left their worries at Hogwarts and just enjoyed themselves. They got the usual butter bear, but drank rather quickly as to go to the shrieking shack. It was their favorite place in Hogsmeade even if the shack was old and dusty. It held memories that shaped Hermione, Harry and Ron into who they are now.