Part 1

Now Eleven disappears from when she gets rid of that snotty old demogorgan. But no one knows where she went. What about Hoppers and the eggos? Does he know where she is? Nope. He just leaves them there just in case when she comes back now where is Eleven that's why your here...

Eleven is in the upside down running everywhere trying to find Mike.
"MIKE MIKE MIKE!!!!"
But as her daily day goes he is not around.
But one day in Hawkins Mike desides he is going to make the chance of going to find the upside down just for the fun of it and maybe find Eleven. Mike walks to the tree a notices his hand can go in so he thinks "Hey maybe I can just climb in here and see what Happens!" And gusse what. It's the upside down (no one is surprised right. Figured) So you know how the upside down is the same exact world just more gross. Eleven goes to where Hoppers puts the eggos and eats them but she just has to eat around the pollywog worms. After that she once again try's to call Mikes name but mike is closer than she thinks. "MIKE WHERE ARE YOU??!" Then a dreary silence... "ELEVEN! EL WHERE ARE YOU!" All the sudden! THEY MEET FACES when Eleven came with a big hug then Mike kisses her. Her face turns red and smiles. They lead each other back to Hawkins Indiana.

Part 2 coming soon! Hope you liked it so far!