Chapter One: The Debut

I first appeared on FDC, on a cold day in the December of 2009. I was tricked by the first troll on there named Colton Carter into defending him, I protected him until my first friend, my best friend, and my only friend at that time fellow Vampire Raven had told me to look in the Shout and pretend I'm not on. The next day, I did that and saw Colton calling every woman in the chat a Whore and a slut, even hitting them Raven Privately Messaged me. This is an exact copy and paste of it.

"Raven: I know what you wanna do Kadan go Do it

Kadan: I planned on it, thanks for looking after me.

Raven: No problem."

I entered the chat and confronted him, he denied it so I showed him a copy and paste and he began to make excuse after excuse like "Oh I have anger issues." and "I didn't mean it." but I didn't pay his lies any attention so I hit him with an RKO, and told him off after punting his head like a football everyone in the Shout Box began to cheer for me after I did that. However, Colton and I squared off for a month and on my birthday in 2010 I made him commit suicide after the fight below.

This fight took place on January 23rd, 2010

"Coltoncarter: How dare u defending this whores

Kadan: What's your problem with these people are you really that insecure? -scratches my head-

Lostsoul: Kadan u don't have to defend me....

Kadan: I may not have to but I will bunny girl.

Coltoncarter: Ur pathetic kadan

Kadan: No actually colt you are, you're over here cussing this woman out cuz she turned you down, maybe you should just go get a life, if that's even possible for you. Seriously man are you even male cuz you're acting like a woman on a period. If anyone's pathetic it's you who was a mistake and who's parents don't even want alive."

After that his brother came on and told me that I'd pay for making his younger brother commit suicide, however it wasn't my fault that he did that for I was just defending a woman who was being cussed out for not wanting to date someone who obviously was abusive. However, something good did come out of that for I had gotten my first girlfriend Lost Soul, who's real name was Becky, but after a few months of her cheating on me with my best friend Archangel117, who's real name was Jake, Raven told me what she was doing and that's when I did the thing that makes everyone still associates with me to this day, by ending Jake's unbeaten streak in Roleplay combat with High Speed Melee Strikes against Superpowers, and then leaving Becky in my past.

This fight took place April 5th, 2010

"Archangel117: Kadan u okay? -lands hugging Becky- I know your hurt.

Lostsoul: -hops away-

Kwdnparker: Wat do u think Arch

Kadan: Arch I challenge your streak. -pops my neck-

Archangel117: Kadan u sure about that mate -pops mine-

Kadan: -rushes arch slamming my palm into his stomach- Damn sure.

Archangel117: -bends over holding my stomach then grabs Kadan's arm slinging him through the building- U will regret that

Kadan: -backflips and launches off the wall kneeing Arch in his jaw- I'd like to see that.

Archangel117: -backs holding my face and fires laser beams from my eyes at Kadan-

Kadan: -gets hit and stands bleeding as I smirk- That all you got.

Lostsoul: Stop?

Raven: Becky shut it bitch.

Archangel117: -slings the empire state building at Kadan-

Kadan: -leaps it sprinting up the building as I slam my hand through Arch's stomach and my other one through his heart at mach 20- Guess it was.

Archangel117: -gasps falling from the air as I fall from glory dead-

Kadan: Becky you've hurt me, and used me I'm done with you."

After that I had left FDC for a few months for a break while continuing to communicate with Raven over text messages and phone calls. I was happy just speaking with Raven she was so nice, and submissive, but dark like I was, maybe even darker however I did like her, and ended up falling for her. When I returned to FDC in May I found out Raven had taken a boyfriend named Wayne, my heart sank a bit I didn't talk to her for days, but when I tried to we always ended up fighting. I have no clue why I just get mad when I can't get what I love, but then I met Rosella Boggs.

I was in awe of how much she acted like me, and how much we had in common. I even wanted to marry, well at least I thought I did, after I met her I was nothing but happy for six months but that's when she suddenly vanished, and I went back into a deep depression for a while, but I waited all six months to see if she would return. When it hit four months with me hearing from her I was a hundred percent sure something had happened and she was gone from Earth. That's when Raven Privately Messaged me again.

"Raven: Kadan?

Kadan: yeah?

Raven: You seem more depressed than usual why?

Kadan: Well rose vanished, and I never meant to hurt you either but I did and I'm truly sorry.

Raven: Its okay but I've noticed you've been running with a lot of girls whys that?

Kadan: I think Rose is dead, but none of those girls I like, I'm not even sure I'm interested in girls, I would like to be one though.

Raven: Then be one go date a few guys, who knows we may have the same taste in em sis.

Kadan: Thanks.....

Raven: -hugs u gently- No prob

Kadan: -sniffles smiling- You helped a lot."