The Beggening...

Her door said to stay out, but who said he was to be demanded by someone who secretly wished there was one to be brave enough to enter her hell. And oh he burned, but his heart bloomed with passion for though the devil she was, she was pretty tricky. He preyed for her heart and found that to be the hardest meal he had ever had to fight for. She was smart. Oh so smart. She would wrap around his existence and make him weak in the knees to even think about attacking. She had the trigger, the bullet was her love, and he was the target. She shot him with what hit her inside when their eyes met the first time and that moment he was in her palms. A ring on her finger. But oh he didn't mind for he knows that she was the best leader taking him places with her touch. Just her surrounding made his mind wanting to lose cautious of all the thoughts of them breaking. He let his heart take over each situation making the mind go to sleep. He set no alarm for his mind to once wake up. And when her mind kicked in knowing that this wouldn't last, she left. And he finds it harder to let go for his heart isn't controlled by logic, but by lust that if shared it would of warmed the entire world. And now that warmth was to go to waste for there isn't a creature like her to be replaced. And he wished her never entered, leaving his heart the state it used to be. Cold. 

Should I continue????