Chapter 1 Interested

Angela woke up to Sans walking in her room. * Morning Angela. Sleep well?* She looked at him and smiled. " Yeah, I slept pretty well." Angela pulled the covers off of herself and got up and out of bed. She walked over to Sans and hugged him. He hugged her back. * I'll give ya a while and let you get dressed.* Sans walked out of the room. Angela got dressed and headed out of her room and walked down stairs. Papyrus was cooking and Sans was helping him. " Hey Papyrus!" Papyrus looked over at her and smiled.  Sans walked over to her. * Angela, pretty soon we will be having a visitor.* Angela smiled trying to hold in the excitement. Some one knocked on the door. Everyone looked over in the direction of the door. Sans went to open it. When he did, Gaster was standing a the other side of the door. * Hey dad. Good to see you again. C'mon in.* Sans stepped back inviting him to come in. 

Gaster looked at Angela. She looked at him back. She looked away to focus on Sans. * Angela, this is Gaster. Gaster, this is Angela* They both started looking at each other again. 

Gaster's POV 

Wow, this is Angela? She's  is a lot prettier than I'd imagined. She also taller than any usual girl for her age. Wonder is she's in a relationship with anyone...

Angela's POV

God he's hot... I used to think Sans was strong, but this proves me wrong. 

That's the end for now! I will be excepting request on stories! I will THINK about doing lemons. I will most likely be doing certain characters x readers, so I hope you'll enjoy those when the time comes! C'ya!!!