Chapter 1

Chapter 1 ~ Meeting

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was a trainee at Jelpi ent. I've been a trainee for about 3 years now. I've met nice people here but I've never met any sunbaes (seniors) yet. I believe it's because of our busy schedules.

"(Y/n) !!" I heard someone calling me. I saw my friend Ren running towards me. She stopped infront of me and started shaking me by the shoulders.

"There will be seniors training us today !" She screamed into my face. "Jinjja ?" I asked excited. She nodded and hopped up and down repeatedly.

"That's great but please stop hopping. You're making me dizzy." I told her. We still had about 30 minutes before training started. I decided to go sit in a corner and take a nap.

I wasn't one to mix or get to know others. I preferred to be alone but I'm not antisocial. I sat down and plugged in my earphones then drifted off to sleep.

N's P.O.V

Today we're going to be teaching some trainees. We were going to help them with their dancing and singing.

We walked into the room and saw about 9 trainees. "That's funny, I thought there'd suppose to be 10." I mumbled to myself.

I scanned the room and saw a girl sitting at the corner, sleeping ? We walked into the room and I told Hongbin to go wake her up.

Hongbin's P.O.V

"Why me ?" I asked. "Because..." I looked at N hyung signaling him to continue. "Because in your hyung. Now go." And he pushed me towards the sleeping girl.

I crouched down to her level and tapped her on the shoulder. I watched as her eyes slowly opened. She started at me for awhile and then immediately got up bowing almost causing us to bump our heads.

"Gwencana ?" I asked. She started blushing and nodded. I told her we were going to start practice and told her to get ready by singing some stretches, since she just woke up.

(Y/N) P.O.V

'Omo...VIXX sunbae are training us and I embarrassed myself infront of one of them already' I mentally scolded myself and started stretching.