Chapter 1 - When all began

And here we were, on the beach.

I was forced to do it. Our mother was all the time on our heads. She even made sure that we get on the plane and find our sits.

The first thing we did when we arrived was to go to the beach. Thank God I could easily get distracted as there were lots of people around us. I didn't need to think of what had happened yesterday and freak out all the damn time.

Of course, I took measures to not be alone with that guy. I made sure that my boyfriend will come too. He had to appear at any moment.
I couldn't risk and stay with that jerk in the same room for so many days.
Throwing a glance beside me, I twisted my nose disgusted. He was already making out with a slut.

I rolled my eyes annoyed as I buried my face in the fashion magazine which I just bought.
Of course. Why not? He is the number one FUCKBOY after all. He couldn't lose his rank to anyone else.

Jimin was breathing down his neck.

While I was focusing on the magazine, laying on my stomach, I suddenly felt someone's fingers brushing slowly my upper back.

I looked up startled at the one who dared to touch me. My chin fell when I saw that Jungkook was the one. He even had the nerve to throw me an annoyed glare.

Turning around, I intended to slap him, but he caught my hand this time before having the opportunity to do so.

"You are such an idiot." He blurted out. "You will get sunburns...You know how sensitive you are when it comes to the sun." He added while placing the cream tube in my hand before standing up and leaving towards that slut, who was waiting for him at the entrance of the hotel.

Ughhhh. I hope he doesn't do it in my bed... that fuckboy.

With a sigh, I threw the magazine somewhere near me before laying on my back and closing my eyes. Feeling the sun on my face was somehow relaxing. I couldn't stop a tear rolling down my cheek though.

Since when? Since when did we stop caring for each other? Since when did you change this much... huh Jungkook?
Since when did I start hating you? I don't even recall the reason feeling this way myself.

Jungkook pov

Entering the hotel with the chick I just picked up, I followed close behind her until we reached my room.

Unlocking and opening the door with a smirk, I pushed her inside and right on the bed, not before locking the door after me.

She was grinning while following my every move as I stopped in front of the bed and loosed my belt, my gaze never leaving her.

Biting down on my lip with a smile dancing on my lips, I started unzipping my jeans before placing a knee on the bed and hovering over her.

"Are you ready, babe?" I asked as I placed small kisses down her neck and towards her uncovered shoulder.

Her breath hitched and I chuckled against her neck as I felt her hands rolling up my shirt.

"Fuck me... You are driving me crazy." She squealed and I let out a short laugh.

She doesn't even know my name. What a slut. Every single girl is like that. All of them are sluts.

Spreading her legs more so I could position myself between them, I took out a condom from my jeans pocket and after I was done rolling it along my length, I took her underwear off her and entered slowly inside her, my fists at her sides grabbing tightly the sheet for stability.
Closing my eyes, I pushed inside her deep. She rolled her head to the side and moaned loudly as she tightened around me, her body trembled violently.