Ch.1 Baby Girl

Ryan POV

     "Daddy! Daddy! Wake up!"

     Waking up at 7 in the morning every day is awful, but waking up to my 6 year old daughter jumping on my back when I barely had 5 hours of sleep is just dreadful.

     "Come on daddy wake up! I'm hungry!" I groaned at the feeling of my daughter jumping up and down repeatedly on my back trying to wake me up.

     "What time is it Sassy?" I groaned lifting my head to look at her.

     "It's 7 daddy. Wake up!"

     "Are you sure it is not 6:59 Sassy?"

     Sasha sighs dramatically. "No Daddy! It is 7. Hurry before I die of hunger," she claims with a pout on her adorable face while banging her tiny little hands on my arm.

     "Gosh Sassy. Okay. I am up. Don't beat me to death child."

     "I can't beat you to death daddy. I am not strong enough." She rolls her eyes with a giggle. "And you aren't up. You are still in bed," she adds before she jumps off of my bed and runs off to only God knows where. Maybe her room, or the kitchen waiting for me to cook her some food. I could always have the maid make her breakfast, but I prefer to make the food for my daughter rather than someone I barely know.

     Don't get me wrong, I adore our maid Tracy. She helps keep the house perfectly clean. The dishes, clothes, practically everything. I trust her. Believe me I do. Just not with my daughter. The only people I trust with my baby girl is my mother, Megan, and my little sister, Roslyn.

     I used to trust my father with her, but one day I had him watch her while I was at work, and when I went to pick her up from my parents' house she was crying her eyes out. When I asked her why, she said she was playing with Pawpaw and she scraped her knee.

    Okay I am aware that when I blew up in his face saying he couldn't watch my daughter without my mom, my sister, or me in the same building, only because he was in her presence when she scrapped her knee, was a little too much. Okay not a little, but WAY too much. I know. I am aware, but I can't take it back. I am a prideful man and taking that back would be a blow to my pride. I would literally have to apologize and tell him how wrong I am. I just can't do that. I mean, it is not like he can't see her though. He sees her practically every day.

     She's my baby girl. I will protected her to the end of time no matter what. She can tell me she killed five people and I would still love her. Sure, I would whoop that ass, but then I will turn right around and help her hide the bodies with a smile and a kiss on her forehead. I just don't trust a lot of people with my daughter no matter what. She is my pride and joy. She is the only good thing that came out of my marriage with that two-faced whore.

     Her mother had me fooled.

     I feel in love with Lisa Duncan the summer I turned 17. Everyone has at least one of those summers that I had with Lisa. The love filled kind. When I first saw her, she wore some washed out cut off jean shorts with a pink crop top over her bikini top, and some pink flip-flops. She was with 2 other friends laughing and smiling, and I immediately feel in love. She was the most beautiful woman ever, and I knew I just had to talk to her.

"5 seconds," I whispered to myself.

1

I began walking quickly to where she was.

2

God she is so beautiful. God thank you so much for sending this angel to me.

3