Authors note

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission by the author.

Luna Winter and Alexander Kingsley met in the first grade, they went through the whole process of making friends as a first grader would, switch lunches, agree on favorite colors, have the same age. After that they were practically glued at the hip, all the way though elementary and middle school. We're there hard times? Complicated times? Yes definitely. But they loved each other regardless, platonic or not, love was love.
           That is until tragedy struck the Winter household in a way nobody was expecting the sophomore year of high school, and when Luna thought it couldn't get any worse, boy was she wrong. So wrong. Alexander was no longer a part of life. Without so much as a warning, a reason, he just left, he disappeared. The only thing he left behind was a angry, hurt, and confused Luna.
           So what happens when Alex literally walks back into her life 8 years later  in the form of walking through the door of the family cafe that Luna promised to take care of for her parents?

Hope you enjoy! :))
Also, yes, the main inspiration for this book is "Six Feet Under" by Billie Eilish
If you haven't heard it go listen to it right now!! It's amazing!!