Intro

Introduction :

Myself: Kim hye jung

( my family is a mess . My mother is Korean and Father is Bangladeshi . I was born in Bangladesh a small country and grown up in Australia.. I am currently 17 years old and at the senior year at school..)

My best friend: Amélie Argula ( probably she is the most psycho fan of BTS on earth..as she is the only person I am close with, she is a precious friend to me)

Hye jung /POV /(point of view)

-------I heard the alarm with an annoying sound kept ringing beside my bed.. My eyes shot open the moment Amélie called ..conversation:

Amélie : " Jung-ah! Get ready , I'll pick you.."----------end of the convo------

I wasn't at my senses to understand her words. So I went to get my teeth brushed at first. "Jung-ah, where are you ? Amélie is here. " i heard mom shout.

I wasn't at my senses this time too.. "coming!" I answered quickly wearing a red dress and I brushed my hair before I came out.

" Yah ,we don't have time and you aren't ready yet,,ugh.."

"where are we going exactly?" *pouting *

" Sydney basham dept. I told you that there's a fan meet of BTS today and as you already know I die for them. So you are going with me . You know a little bit of korean, don't you?" After mentioning BTS she gets excited.

"Yeah yeah you and your BTS .. but suck i at Hangul (Korean language) .ok let's go anyways."

------At the dept.

I mostly hate crowd and the place she took me to was hell-crowded.. it was big long everlasting line and I had to stand for hours with Amélie to get to meet BTS ..

The whole time she kept talking about their songs and about her favourite Jimin. And I had to tolerate all these for her ..

At last it was our turn to meet , Amé was nervous enough to collapse there. Right then Jimin bid her Hi ..

She blushed quite long and answered him in English," Hello , my name is Amélie Argula and I am a big fan of your band , I probably heard all of your songs . And I like Jimin most.." said in her most shaky voice

.. Rap monster nodded and I could blindly say that only Rap monster could understand what Amé said.

So I translated her words in Hangul, in the most possible way I could. I told you I suck at Hangul and so hearing my horrible use of grammar in korean they laugh quite hard.

" what's your name ? Are you a Korean?" Suga controlled his laughter and asked me (in korean).

" I am Kim hye Jung . I am half Korean." That's all I could say (in korean obviously)

" half-korean?" Jungkook imitated and others laughed even more harder .

I gave a 'wtf' look because that's what I could come with.. they gave their autographs and Amé took photos with them then we bid bye.

" thank you making us laugh in such a stressful day" jhope said as he smiled..

I got home and couldn't get out of my bed and was damn tired .."Jung ah , thanks for today, there's a concert tomo.." I cut her off " There is no way I am getting out of bed tomorrow and I have class tomorrow "

"I wasn't asking you to go with me, just lend me your camera."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n)- this is my first time writing a fanfic , I hope you guys like it . Please don't forget to react on my story . I will try to publish chapters twice a week. please bear my grammar skills.-thank you .