Too young to die

To young to die
(One Direction™Fanfiction)
By: Sarah Jordan

Chapter one; The Carnival

I never thought I would see him go so fast. We never thought he would leave us so early. "I cant go on...we don't know what to do,but the tour is not happening. Not now, not ever..." Liam said with tears in his eyes. The tears were now slowly slipping from all of our eyes, even Zayn's. He always looked so tough, but now he was so torn, as we're we.

1 month earlier...

"Niall!!! Come onnnnn! " I screamed from the bottom of the stairs. Niall was always being slow, but luckily he wasn't as bad a Harry or Zayn though. Those two could own their own hair studio.
"Alright, woman!" Niall yelled from the top of the stairs, aggravation filled his voice. I tapped my foot impatiently, annoyed with the boys horsing around by wrestling on the ground while Niall took a million years in the bathroom. "Oh come on!" I rolled my eyes, "I don't even take that long in the bathroom!" I huffed.
"Man," I heard Harry from behind me. chuckling deeply, "did someone drop their tampon?" I curled my hands into balls, "Harry. Not. Now." I spoke through gritted teeth, and suddenly felt tickling hands on my waist.
"H--ha--Harry st--STTAAAHHHPPP!" I yelled in between laughs, finding myself on the floor. "what--st--AGH HARRY!" Suddenly I looked up to see Niall at the top of the stairs...Staring me and Harry down weirdly. Harry suddenly dropped his hands. Ashamed? Embarrassed? Niall came down the stares looking like a golden retriever puppy. All happy and without a care in the whole world, probably because he knew the whole world cared about him and the rest of these boys. I smiled to myself, happy that I got to see these boys every striking day. It had its weird moments, but it was all worth it in the end. " You ready to go? Because im STARVING!" Niall said rubbing his toned abs which he showed off in a basketball jersey.
" Niall, we are waiting on Rachel to get--" I was quickly interrupted.
"Rachel? Shes coming home?" Zayn asked excitedly.
"Yeah, she just got back from her trip with her parents. Why are you so excited?" I asked confused. And then Louis being his silly self began breaking into a song and dance.
"Because he's in love and he misses his boo!!" he started making kissey faces, "Zayn and Ray sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!"
"C'mon guys, we're just really good friends, okay? I'm sure we all missed her anyways!" He said blushing. Zayn was quickly saved by the sound of the doorbell ringing.
"RACHEL IS HERE! BE GOOD BOYS." I said, practically sounding like their mother. I went to the door, and opened it, "hey--ooff!!"
Rachel clumsily ran into me. She locked the door and slid her back against the door to the floor. All the boys blankly stared at her in confusion. What was going on with her this time?
"Rachel...?" Zayn spoke first as she tried to catch her breath. I shook my head as Zayn and I helped her up. Despite her small frame, she was pretty heavy.
"S--sorry.." Her face turned pink. "What's wrong?" I was finally able to spit out. I helped her with the luggage she had with her. Still a little dizzy from her moving at me so fast, the boys surrounded the two of us, trying to figure out what was wrong with the poor girl.
"There were these guys," she took a deep breath, muttering something about how out of shape she was, and took another deep breath, "and...and they were following me as I walked here. I started running, and so did they, and I was just..just scared. I'm sorry for scaring you guys, it just startled me." Zayn and Harry peaked outside but saw no one. "Weird..." Niall puffed out.
"Well..." Zayn rested a hand on Rachel's shoulder, causing her to flinch, quickly apologizing under her breath. "Why don't we go out to eat, love?" Zayn's warm voice echoed, making Niall's eyes immediately light up.
Rachel blushed at his little nickname for her, "o--okay." She smiled, seemingly forgetting what had happened. Louis turned to me saying, "we should probably tell the police afterwards, eh?"
"Yeah. Probably." I fidgeted with my fingers, as we made sure we weren't too loud so the others couldn't hear us. Liam started pushing us towards the door, Niall not having a problem with it and running towards the car. He pulled on the handles of the Hummer, quickly opened it, and hopped in.
" Rachel," I caught her attention,
"It might have just been some crazy fans," I told her, giving her a small, reassuring smile. Then giving her a hug.
"She has a point. Ever sense we started hanging around some of the local places here, the fans have been coming around doing crazy stuff." I heard Harry say. Rachel nodded a bit unsure, and I could tell she was still unconfident that it was just crazy fans. I didn't blame her, I would have been scared to.
**************
"Niall, eat slower! You're going to choke!" Rachel flicked Niall on the temple, still he ate, not seeming to notice as he ate his giant bowl of pasta- faster than he should have-
We decided to eat at Olive Garden. We all silently agreed it was best for us to go where she wanted and try and get her mind off of things.