The Drama Has Began(Part 1)

Chris on a mission😈Y'all tryna join him👀:

Chris POV

I got back to the house and kid was there but they both had notes and shit in they hand so I asked what it was.

"What is that?" I asked and Aug gave it to me.

"Clue #1" I read out loud. "Your first clue from our game has been given. I won't tell you where your princess is hidden, unless you know where we've driven." I continued to read along. "It's only miles away like the hours in a average day." I stopped at the end of the note.

Whoever took her wanted to treat this like a game.... and imma play it and watch what happens when I find them.

"So it's 24 miles away. I don't understand that's a small town and everyone knows everybody. Why take her there? What's there?" I started to think out loud.

"There are multiple shops and restaurants around there." Ty held up the paper in his hand.

Kid came from the back saying "I got another one y'all." He says about to read it.

"Clue #2" he continued. "I hope you love food because I've made you a reservation. The place has a green star on top of it." Kid read it looking disgusted.

"A green star....is that the green-groove?" I grabbed my keys without question and they all followed me. And we started to drive the 24 miles there.

Tori POV

When I woke up I only saw another girl. I've never saw her before so I didn't know what to think.

"She's up." She said it but looked sad for me, but just looked the other way.

Then a guy looked back.... At first I was confused because he didn't look familiar.
But then I started thinking and remembering faces.

When me and Hayden were actually going out, he had a brother that moved during our relationship and After a while he would got see him. I think his name was Bryce.....No Bryson. It was Bryson. I think that's who looked back at me.

But this other girl is not familiar. But she doesn't look like she wanted to be apart of whatever they've planned.

She took the duct tape off my mouth gently. He started asking her why was she being so gentle with me. She just sat there while he yelled at her, starring down at the floor of the van .

"I don't know if you remember Tori, but I'm a relative of your Boyfriend...I mean ex boyfriend/ ex Bestfriend ." He said laughing but I found nothing amusing about him kidnaping me again like what the fuck bro. I'm not even that cute and you stressing over me? I never had sex with him so I know he's not hooked on pussy.

"But anyways I've been asked to bring you to a location where him and others will be there to welcome you." He laughed and drove off the regular road to a dirt road.

After saying that he was silent and kept driving until we pulled up to a big house.

Chris POV

We drove 24 miles to the green groove. And yeah there was a reservation  for Christopher Brown and a servant had a note on a platter.

I said thank you and walked out the place back to the car. I got in they said read it out loud.

"Clue #3. Now that you've came to this place, take a long look around. I want you to find the Black laced dress she wore. And keep it. You will need it to get her back." And that was the end of the note.

"What the fuck does a dress have to do with anything?" I said it out loud, angry.

"Who ever the fuck took her it's not even for play, Chris. This shit sounds personal. This isn't like the first time. Leaving notes and clues and shit. After this dress before we do anything else we settin shit up." Ty said reading my mind.

"Aiight. But we gotta find it. Ima look out back." I said getting out and going straight for a garbage bag I saw.

Ty went further in the empty space to another black bag. It was singled out unlike the other bags. I saw but didn't look first because it seemed to obvious.

"Ayo." He called pulling out a black laced dress, that was short.

"This some weird shit." Ty and Aug said in unison.

Kid picked up a paper that fell out the dress and started reading. "Clue #4. You've found it congrats, but your not done yet. You'll find the next item in a place that gets hot and wet." And that was the end of that note.

"The fuck. Hot and wet?" I was thinking hard about what type of place it could be.

—Shygotjokes 🤙🏽❤️

Another one🤣
Coming soon