Your my savior

"Here's your Vodka, any thing else you'd like?"

"Yeah... a bit of you." the overly drunk man grabbed my ass, I swatted his hand away and left the table and headed towards my boss.

"What else?" I asked him.

"Table 7 wants a lap dance,Chloe." he instructed me, I huffed and made my way to a young man and an older man, the younger man had, his hair slick back and had glasses on, the older man looked a lot like the younger one but without the glasses and with messy hair, I assumed it was father and son.

"Which one?" I asked both men.

"My son here, wants your best dance." the elder man playfully slapped the back of the younger one, I grabbed his hand and led him out to the 'V.I.P' lounge, where the lap dances took place, I had a white studded bra on and white leather panties on, I sat on the boys lap.

"So what's your name?" I asked him as I swayed my hips, he smiled at me.

"Louis, what's yours?" his voice was quite clear, so I immediately knew he was rich, we're not allowed to share our names, so we have stage names, well our boss gives us a name and mine is Cinnamon Honey, I was lucky with my name, one of my best friends here is called Boner Garage and that name is awful. I got up and did a slut drop.

"Cinnamon..." I started but I thought I will not mention the Honey part in my name, as he seems sweet and I didn't really wanting him knowing my stage name. he chuckled and grabbed my hand and pulled me so I was sat next to him.

"I don't want a dance." he stated.

"Fine i'll go." I stud up, only to be pulled back down again.

"No your dancing is nice, but you don't have to do this, you could go college.." I cut him off

"I'm actually starting college next month but this is my job Louis, I have no other way of earning money,anyway why are you here if you don't want a lap dance?" I questioned, he chuckled again.

"Because my father seems to think I'm homosexual." he is posh.

"Homo....? just saying fucking gay, ok!" who says father and homosexual now it's fucking 2014 it's now dad and gay.

"Ok he thinks I'm homo... gay... I mean gay because I've never brought a girl home." I felt sorry for him, because girls don't fuck him because he wears glasses and speaks posh and don't fucking swear. At college he is a freak, I leant over him and took his glasses off then I messed his hair up. he was hot without all that posh shit.

"Now you might get some pussy."he cringed at the thought but then he thanked me before leaving. I reported back to my boss.

"I've finished my shift for the night." I told him.

"Oh, yeah Chloe, we have to keep ratings high, so your gonna have to start sleeping with the customers." he told me reluctantly, I huffed.

"No, I have some fucking dignity." I snapped.

"I know Chloe, it's managers orders." he comforted me.

"Thanks Harry your such a great friend." I thanked my boss then put my blue parka on then left the club, it took only 10 minuets to get to my city flat. I arrived at the lobby, and got my mail from the post box at the side, I jogged up the stairs that lead up to my floor, I walked along the hallway, I reached my door and to my horror the door was open, I dropped my mail and looked through the little gap, where my door was open, I noticed a familiar face.

"LIAM, WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed, he fell over in surprise, I pushed the door open and stomped to him, he smirked at me.

"Oh hey babes,I was wondering when you were gonna come back." I slammed him against a wall and bashed his head against the drywall. he pushed me off him and pinned me against the couch, he was hovering over the top of me, I couldn't push him off, so I gave up.

"Babes you got strong." he whispered in my ear while caressing my thigh with his hand.

"I had to self defence, so I could protect myself from you." I spat

"Awwh don't be like that babes, well I will see you around." he sucked on my neck, leaving a pink bruise behind, then kissed my lips. When he pulled away I spat I'm his face.

"DONT FUCKING PUSH IT WHORE!" he gritted his teeth then left my flat, I curled up into the foetal position and cried myself to sleep.