War

December 13th, it's been about two months. Dani is 35 weeks or 8 months. She's on bed rest now and she hates it. She wants to work but she know she can't, so she mad. Anyway, Michael and I still ain't on talking terms. I feel like we take 2 steps forward and go 4 steps back and it pisses me off. I think I'm honestly done with trying to get along because it obviously ain't working. I just going to worry about it, so Shane and I can go about our business.

As of today, me and the kids are to be going to dinner with Shane. So I got up and went into the kitchen. I cooked breakfast and went into Matt's room to get him. As I was walking down the stairs Sha came walked up to me with her hair everywhere. "Awww, Sha I'm going to have to do your hair again" I said and she just looked up at me. "Did you brush your teeth and wash your face" I asked her and she shook her head no and went into their bathroom. I looked at Matt as he looked at at me with his big brown eyes. "What you looking at. Looking like Michael" I said and went into the kitchen.

I put Matt into his high chair and put some food into his little bowl. I sat it in front of him and gave him a fork so he could eat. Keisha came and sat down in front of me and Sha sat down beside me. "Good morning" Keisha said, "good morning" I said and looked at Matt making a mess. "I'm sorry I didn't ask earlier but what do y'all think of Shane" I asked the girls. "I think he's cool" Keisha said shrugging her shoulders, "I like him, he's very nice and funny" Sha said and I nodded my head. "Well, today we're going to lunch with him so in a hour start getting ready" I said and they nodded their head. I look at Matt and he had food all over his face and stomach. "How in the world boy" I said and wiped him down a little then picked him up.

I picked him up and took him into his room. I was about to change his pamper but he had his shitting face on. "I know you ain't shitting" I said and laughed. When he finished I changed his pamper and he went to play with his toys. "Matt, do you like momma boyfriend" I asked him and he looked up at me, "like" he said and kept playing with his toys. I nodded my head and got up, "mommy no leave" he said and I sat back down. "Play" he said and held a car in front of my face. "Okay, mommy stay" I said and started playing with him.

After a hour, we put the toys up. I gave him a bath and got him dressed. Then I put him on my bed and I went into Sha's room and got her a outfit to where. "Sha get up and go wash up" I told her and put a outfit out on her bed and put her shoes at the foot of the bed. "Sha, put this outfit on and if you need help. I'll be in my room" I said walking out. I walked in my room and Matt was standing in the bed. "Matt sit you behind on that bed" I said and went into my closet. I got a outfit out and put on the foot of my bed so I cut the tv up and opened my door. "Mommy be right back" I said and went into the bathroom.

I took a shower and put my underwear on as I stepped out of my bathroom. "Dam-" someone started talking and I pulled out my gun and pointed to them. "Shane, Keisha let you in" I asked and put my gun up, "yes" he said and came to hug me. "Please don't hug me right now" I said holding up my hand stopping him. The outfit I'm putting on is pink shirt with flowers on it, black pants, and flower Van's. I put on my watch, earrings and glasses on then I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet. I cut the lights off in the house and locked the door behind me. Shane had already strapped in the kids so I got in the passenger side and he got in and pulled off.

 Shane had already strapped in the kids so I got in the passenger side and he got in and pulled off