All New [boyxboy][one shot]

I walk in to the room looking at him thinking. I honestly think why him? If I were to want anyone else why him?

"What?" He says finally noticing my ghost like presence.

"Nothing, just wanted to see how long it would take you to notice me."

"Well you're noticed." Hey says blushing and looking back down at his phone. And there it was. That was it. Liking him, no liking boys' kind of made sense.

This was new. This only started a month ago so we are kind of trying to figure all this out.

"So what's up with you?" He said still not making eye contact.

"Nothing I finished my physics project so I have no more homework all weekend" I say this in a way that he can get the hint.

"Well that's cool, I'm not doing anything either" he says.

Still on his DAMN phone. We both don't want to ask but we both want it. Saturday is free, so now someone has to take the bait and ask the other.

Why won't he just ask?

"So how was your day babe?" I say the last word so quietly. The moment the word left my mouth it didn't feel like I said it. It was like the word fell out; like my vocabulary was leaking that word just fell out.

I give it a second, see if he herd.

He stops. Frozen in his tracks like the word was a dart. Paralyzed for a moment and in that moment I thought I had killed him.

Shuffle shuffle, shuffle shuffle.

He started to move over on the bed.

"Are you just going to stand there or....?"

Was he asking me to lay on the bed with him? No he wasn't, he couldn't!

I walked over waiting for him to tell me to stop.

"Hey!"

I KNEW IT! Here it was he's going to tell me to leave. I can't do this... It's too much! I'm too confused and nervous; I'm just DONE!

"Don't forget to close the door."

Close the door. Not leave. Not goodbye. Close the door.

I took the dreaded walk to his navy blue bed. I always loved that color because it looked like the sea at night.

But that was the same reason I feared it now. If I get on, and he doesn't want me on I might drown in this navy blue.

I sat down holding my breathe. I'm so ready to drown but I really don't know why! I've sat on this bed before. I've been in this room before this wasn't new.