The youngest Black sister.

It was a dark and stormy night as screams filled the house a 3 year old Sirius sat by his cousins Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Narcissa. Narcissa is sat holding Regulus as Bellatrix messes  up Sirius' hair. As Orion comes out holding a little baby wrapped up in a slytherin green blanket as all three girls rush over to see. Bellatrix stares in awe at the little girl with a tuft of beautiful black hair with a slight curl to it. As the baby opens her eyes they are a cold but beautiful silver color. " She reminds me of Aunt Walburga ". Beautiful little girl." Andromeda spoke, as Sirius runs over as with the help of Narcissa and looks at his baby sister. As Orion speaks " Her name will be Vela Walburga Black.". After that day the young girl continued to grow with more beauty as she got older. Her being a spitting image of her mother her hair laced with beautiful curls much calmer than her cousins. 11 years pass the day she was born she is with her family at Kings cross station. Her mother reminding her to act how a lady should. And reprimending her to fix her slytherin green silk dress that goes to her toes and is tight with a corset underneath the sleeves going halfway down her forearms. Her hair is styled elegantly in curls down her back and her hair part way at the top brought together by a silver and emerald hair piece. Her brother Regulus is pulling his and hers trunk as their brother ran over to his friends. Her father leans down to hug her bye aware that she will be around her bethrothed and not liking it. He whispers in her ear not to let anyone take advantage of her which she nods. Before Orion knows it his little girl is on the train waving goodbye as her and older brother by a year sit in the compartment with their two older cousins.