The boy's story and the future continues

A big professors son,David Beckham and lives in the north-east part of London. He lives in family colony.His father was really strict about studies.He wanted his son to study engineering and become an affluent engineering's professor like him. But his son was passionate about dancing and singing.So he did not do much nice in the exams .His father didn't allow him to go anywhere and made him study all the time.So one day when he was in standard 11 4th time his exams results came out and he again scored a F.And his father said him to go out of his eyes. At this time he seriously left the house when his parents went on a trip.He found out about a mysterious and paranormal house and he learned that the one who see's the paranormal video gets in there.So he tried it and he actually reached there.First he thought it was just an illusion but when he went inside the house he could not come out the door would not open.He got locked inside a small room and when he turned the lights off he could see a type of black shadow and again turned on the lights there was nothing.He did it again and again and after a few times the shadow came closer.He was shocked and he fell unconscious.After a few time when he woke up it was dark all the place and he saw a woman with white hair red bloody eyes and a white skin looking like her veins are spreading out.He was found by an Egyptian officer who said that the ghosts are just an illusion and he went back.After a few years when he became a big engineering's professor , he started living as an affluent person against his passion .One day after returning from class ge was tired so he went straight to the bed.After a few hours his phone started to ring.The phone disturbed his sleep.He picked up the phone and something was whispering and it sounded like someone saying no no!!.He was shocked. Then he did a research on that Egyptian place and no results came then he tried to remember the name of that Egyptian officer.He remembered it was ,KM.Joseph Smith.He did some research on him and found that he was an American investigator . He was only 35 when he died.He went to a place named The Titan Mansion. He went there with a group of people . There one of his friend was a huge fan of music and dance.But the people of that time hated these things so some people killed him in that mansion.The others started to feel that there is a presence of something else. Then one day the dead of the man came and started attacking everyone. But KM.Joseph Smith made everyone go and remained hidden. The ghost also murdered him.David then realized what happened actually.The man who saved him was KM.Joseph Smiths ghost and the one who tried to take David there was the music lover.He then quickly called the police with no time in his hand.And the police told him his parents were murdered the same way as KM.Joseph Smith.He was scared .After the death anniversary of his parents,he went back to his house and slept he turned the lights off and saw something again he turned it on there was nothing . At times it got closer and closer.After a while demon said,no!!!!!!!!!!