Chapter 1

This is my first creepypasta fan fic so sorry if it sucks.

y/n pov

I was dancing with my dad he swung me in the air mom was laughing and we were all having a good time. Than out of the blue "BEEP!! BEEP!!BEE... slam." the alarm clock had gone off it was a Monday time to go to school. I tried to get up but I flop back down. Lifting up my blanket to see my little brother Ben. He was hugging my leg so i can't get up. After a lot of fail's of getting up i did it. I walk to the kitchen with ben still on my leg. He let go and sat on the table waiting for his food I made bacon and waffles. Ben has been(pun) with me ever seances me and my mom found him in a ally when I was seven and ever seances I was his big sis. I got done with the food and stared to eat but when i look at the clock we had ten minutes left to get ready and so I shoved all the food into my mouth, grab Ben as he still had a waffle in his mouth,run to my room change clothes and sprinted to the door.

Time skip  after dropping ben at his school

I walk threw the school door and got to class and sat in a empty table and grab my headphones and watch cat videos. Than I saw a boy standing in the front of the door. He had black hair,  pale skin,Blue eye's, and a white hoodie with blue jeand I just shrugged and pulled out a book . the bell ring school had stared. The teacher stood up and said"Class we have a new student today. Say hello to Jeffery woods." He growled. "It not Jeffery It just jeff." We were all a little shocked but it ended fast."Ok... well Jeff you can sit by (Y/N)." I look straight at the ground when she said that all the girls gave me a death glare. He pretty cute but not so much to fight over. I heard the chair slid on the floor and he sat and look at me for a minute then looked away.

Jeff pov

Before i got to class i got out the file the slender gave me and read it to see what the mission was that send me to this hell hole. It said that a creepypasta want his daughter back and that i need to get her and her brother. simple. I walk into the class room and the teacher did her thing i yelled at her and walk over to the seat the were she pointed. the girl there was looking that the ground. she looked up when I came. I took a look at her she was cute than i just look back at the teacher.

???Pov

Jeff better not hurt my little girl if he dose i will make him into my next puppet and hang him with the rest of them.

Cliffhanger cause i can.