Liam Payne Imagine

It was 12am in the morning and I was worried cause Liamdidnt come home, so I called his cellphone, he didn't answer. So I left a message telling him "To bring his ass home" 4 hours past and Liam came home drunk and he smelt like he's been with another girl. I was so pissed, I asked him "Have You Been With Another Girl" Liam said "Yes You Got A Problem With It" telling him "Yes, I Never Cheated On You, And You Thinks Its Okay To Cheat On Your Wife, Your Just A Sorry Loser. I Went Up Stairs To Lay Down But Liam Came In, Calling Me A Bitch, Slapped Me And Walked Out Of The Room. I Was Crying So Much I Felled Asleep. Next Morning I Woke Up And Went Straight Into The Bathroom And I Looked Into The Mirror To See The Bruise Still Their. As I Looked Into The Mirror I Heard Someone Come In My Room So I Quietly Locked The Door. Then Who Ever It Was Knocked On The Door And Said " (y/n) Are You In Their?" It Was Liam, I Said To Him "Get The Hell Out Of Here, I Don't Want To See Your face!". I'm So Sorry (y/n) Just Please Open The Door" He. Said. I Opened The Door To See Liam's Eyes Red And Puffy From Crying, Liam Lifted Up My Chin To See The He Made, He Was gonna Cry When I Told Him Don't Cry. It Wasn't Your Fault You Were Drunk, You Didn't Know What You Were Doing I Said. He Looked At Me Saying "But I Did Know What I Was Doing, And I Never Cheated On You, Your The One I Love And Nobody Else. I Nooded And He Hugged Me, We Went Down Stairs To Get An Ice Pack, He Puts In My Cheek, It hurt But The Coldness Helped. He Looked At Me And Said Sorry Again, Telling Him It Okay Liam Before Kissing Him On The Lips, Then Me And Lian Cuddled Up On The Couch And We Felled Asleep.