A New Home

I woke up in a dark place. My eyelids furiously flutter open and close as I smacked off a spider lingering on my arm. When my eyes were fully opened I looked down to realize the red and black wound in my leg. I had to adapt to my surroundings, and the horrible form I woke up in. Suddenly, I started to feel sharp pains in my leg, as blood flushed out and I started to feel dizzy.
I have to get out of this hellhole. I thought.
The place I was in was a dark place, but awkwardly warm and comfortable. I had keen eyes, and as I peered at an area farther away from me, I saw knights. I was gonna die. I was sure of it. I had to find something to cover my wound, but in the meantime, I took a dead leaf lying on the ground and dabbed it on the blood. I tried to get up but I couldn't stand. Every time I tried to, my leg would tremble and fall to the ground. My life was on the verge of becoming death. I couldn't help but whimper as my leg shook. I couldn't remember where I was.
"Any....one? Please..." I screeched as loud as I could (which wasn't very loud), because I was injured, and nothing but helpless. But apparently it was enough for one person to hear because someone carefully tiptoed over to me. It was a scraggy old woman who also appeared injured. Her hair was long, very long, and her eyes were cautious, like someone were watching us. But she was a short lady. And was carrying a brown ripped up sack.

"Hello, I come in peace, you must be quiet. You noticed the knights, right? Yes they are not of good intentions. I have come to help you. I have a few things in my bag if you need to eat. I also have a wrap for your wound. Let's see, I've got a couple leftover doughnut crumbs, some pumpkin guts, and a- oh! A hamburger! Would you like a juicy hamburger?" The old lady offered.

"I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN HAMBURGER! I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET OUT OF HERE!" I yelled.

So much for being quiet, the knights turned around and examined the whole place. Now
our job turned from being quiet to being fast. I was running around a gigantic place I didn't even know where it was or if I would ever make it out of there. Worry began to spread throughout my body and I started running faster.

Wait, I have my phone in my pocket!

I had forgotten all about my cellphone. I could imagine if my phone had a face, and it's expression would be a 'finally you remembered me" expression and it would definitely be rolling its eyes, assuring my stupidity. I tried to call the police but I turned around and saw a knight about 10 feet away from me, and instantly, I froze, and I saw a shiny gold badge on the top left of his chest, it was labeled Hock Town Police Department. All my hopes of getting out of this place were trash. Crumpled up, dirty, stupid trash.

*****

The next thing I saw was my wound bandaged up, and felt the cold aroma of some sort of shelter room. All I remembered was that some old lady offered me a hamburger, then a police took me away.

"What did the police's badge say?" I asked myself. Then I remembered. It was Hock Town Police Department. I never lived anywhere called Hock Town. Curiosity poured over me as I wondered where in the world could I be?

I got up and limped over to the door, and realized I was locked in the cold, dark and gloomy room. I had to accept my fate, and the fact that this was my new home.