3.

11.00 Pm Saturday.

I walked down to the kitchen Jessie and my dad was sitting in the kitchen and eating breakfast. I already knew that they didn't make breakfast for me so I made chocolate chip pancakes. I walked up to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. By now the time is 12.30 so I decided now was a good time to go around the area/ Neighborhood. When I walked down to the kitchen dad and Jessie was sitting with some papers.

Aicha- Ehm... I am going to walk around the area I'll be home in about 1 h

Dad- No you are not you are going with me and Jessie to one of my old friends and then to lunch. And help Jessie with shopping. we will be home about 6 or 7 o'clock.

Jessie- haha your my bitch today

I didn't want to argue so I just agreed.

After The shopping lunch and friends house Time 7 o'clock

Now I was finally home I wasn't so hungry so I just ate an apple. And changed to black jeans and a sweater. I walked out and started to go around the area about 15 minutes later I walked by a big school that had a sign that said " Bradford high school" 20 minutes later I was in a scary area I saw a guy a little further away he had a leather jacket and black jeans that were ripped at the knee his hair was in a quiff. He was smoking and really HOT. He didn't see me so I was just staring at him by know I realized that I had stared at him in about 30 seconds so I just keep walking. When I was walking past him he turned around and looked me in the eyes he had beautiful hazel eyes. I was just staring at him, then I realized how creepy I must have look and walked away. I swear if it wasn't for my skin color I would look like a tomato. I started to walk away when I just felt that someone grab my wrist . just turned around and was meet with those beautiful hazel eyes again.