Synopsis

This will be my second book and my first werewolf book. :D

          Hope you guys enjoy this one. :D

( ╯°□°)╯( ╯°□°)╯( ╯°□°)╯( ╯°□°)╯( ╯°□°)╯( ╯°□°)╯( ╯°□°)╯( ╯°□°)╯( ╯°□°)╯( ╯°□°)╯

SYNOPSIS

          Moving in a new city to start a new life after an accident that had happened 3 months ago is what Cayleigh Montfort needed to recuperate. But when she meets a man she starts to be herself and opens up again like the past little by little.

          Enter Aiden Creed. When he meets Cayleigh, he feels that there is something amiss with her and has the urge to be protective with her. But he’s no ordinary man. He’s the crown prince, the next in line for the throne, the next Alpha King of the werewolves in USA.

          When these two fall in love a whole lot of problems come their way.

=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=

          I had two plots in mind lol. But I decided to use this one and I'll just make another werewolf book with the other plot. I'll post the first chapter either the end of my summer vacation or when I finish SWITCH! :D

          Oh! By the way, in this story werewolves don't have soul mates so they can fall in love with whomever they want. But marriages between the different types of werewolves, other supernatural species or humans is possible but frowned upon by those who stick to the old ways or who are purist.

          So here are the types of werewolves that this story will be having. 

Types of Werewolves:

* Solus - A werewolf who has been on his/her own since he/she was born or has never been in a pack before.

* Genitus - A werewolf who is a born werewolf.  (Yah~~~)

* Inversus - A werewolf who was turned into a werewolf by a genitus. A genitus is the only one who can turn a human into a werewolf.

* Ferus - A rouge werewolf who has gone savage or rouge (meaning crazy). :)))

* Elige - A werewolf who has chosen to leave his/her previous pack and chose the life of a rouge.

* Adigo - A werewolf who was forced to leave his/her previous pack to be a rouge.

**** There could be a combination amongst the types of werewolves and rouges ****